Friends,maybe?

"Oh Sujin? Yes you may come in."

With that being said she marched inside and gave her cheeky smile to everyone present there except me.

"Good morning sir I would also like to give my name for the competition." She said and turned towards the teacher while still glancing at me occasionally.

"Okay then thats great. Give me the blueprint of your idea and I will write your name." He replied and clutched on a pen.

"Uh Sir I will take my leave." I said and bowed while moving few steps back as he just nodded.

Doyoung followed my steps to discuss the idea of our collaboration. We both walked to the cafeteria and grabbed our lunch before we actually started discussing our idea.

"So...?" I started off hearing my voice his eyes glinted as he excitedly responded to my question. "I have an idea! What if it's a whole package of innovations that will cater the needs of disabled people?" He said as I nodded at his response.

"We've to do better than anyone and everyone." I said and sipped on my beverage. "Better than anyone? Or better than Sujin?" He said and I looked up while raising my eyebrow.

"You know about it?" I asked and he nodded while I was amazed at his 'knowledge'. "Being a President and an academic achiever does not mean that I don't like collecting spicy news. I heard you guys have some kinda beef." He said again.

"Hmm beef from her side not mine." I replied while rolling my eyes at his remark. "I don't think so. You seem equally bothered by her presence."

"Her existence doesn't matter to me." I said and turned my head to towards my phone.

"Well well I will except your lie for now but you know it's normal it happens where you have that certain person that you hate but at the same time you don't know why you hate them. Its just their presence is so bothersome." He said and I just hummed at his words.

"Enough talking about it. I will message you later If I get any further idea on our project." I said and continued to scroll past the old messages that happened last night in the group chat.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He said. I looked up to find him peeking in my phone. I closed my phone screen and gave him a disgusted look.

"Ew I am not invested in this boyfriend-girlfriend thing." I said and munched on my noodles.

"Understanable."

"Heyy." Alina patted my shoulder and I turned around smiling and shifted to let her sit. "Good afternoon Doyoung" She said while turning to the front and he just bowed greeting her back.

"What happened? Did you guys became friends overnight without letting anybody know?" She said and opened her bento box.

"Uh no it's not like that. We both are working on the same project. So yeh."

"Why don't you take part Alina? Aren't you optimistic about these stuffs?" Doyoung said as I also turned towards her for her response.

"I can't. I will be out of town." She said and continued munching on her food. "But but don't worry I will support you guys. You have to make our school win." She said while giving us a thumbs up and I just smiled at her ambitions.

"Oww" Doyoung suddenly hissed in pain and scratched his nape when a guy smacked his head slightly. "Dude you left me alone." The guy spoke and sat beside him.

"Sorry Sir." Doyoung replied in a sarcastic tone ,making the latter imitate his gestures. "Oh by the way Hi Haewon didn't got to introduce myself earlier in the class but I am Yedam." He said looking at my direction.

"Oh I know it already. Heard your name in the roll call but thanks for the introduction." I said and smiled back.

"Yo yo Haewon." Both Jeongwoo and Junghwan hurried to my side with their food trays.

"Hmm?"

"Heard Sujin is taking part as well?" Jeongwoo asked and I nodded. "Look at the guts of this lady." Junghwan started and shook his head.

"Chill. I don't care." I said and got up from my seat.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Aaron:
Ew guys can you believed that a girl confessed to me today.

Riana:
And...what did you do?

Aaron:
then i woke up

Riana:
Nothing new anyways moving on

Haewon:
Gays I've a science exhibition soon and my partner is actually the Class President.

Aaron:
Doyoung guy or sumn

Riana:
Oo that hawt guy

Haewon:
Yes and how do you know he is a 'hawt' guy?

Riana:
Social Media exists

Aaron:
Anyway what is a science exhibition?

Riana:
Are you being sarcastic or for real?

Aaron:
For real?

Haewon:
Omg dumb

Riana:
And kids this is why education is important.
According to google
an event at which science projects created by students are shown and often judged for prizes.

Aaron:
Boring

Haewon:
You are boring.
Ye so as I was saying that Doyoung guy actually not that bad he seems fun.

Riana:
inTERESTING

Aaron:
Okay we don't care,This gay sheep i.e Riana found this Jeongin guy she found fun and her textime with me reduced and nOW yOu will not text me either.

Riana:
Jealous much? We know you love me alot.

Haewon:
utututu kiddo

Aaron:
I hate you guys

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

My exams are finally over :D aND my writing skills sucks so bear with it🚶‍♀️and also I don't proofread so I am sorry if there are any errors.