~Chapter 2~

It was now lunch, Rebecca reluctantly answered all my questions about Aaron, however I wanted to know more. As we were walking towards the field Rebecca's long, shiny hair shimmered about 20 boys turned to look at her. She was very popular, and I was just her best friend-nothing special.

I kept following Rebecca until I felt someone's eyes burn in to me, it was extremely uncomfortable. I turned to my right to see Aaron staring directly at me, my stomach was filled with butterflies and I froze. What, why was this happening? I don't know him! I thought to myself. Suddenly, he started strolling towards me, the light shimmered onto his dark hair he looked even hotter than he already was.

''Hey, We meet again then ay?'' He said with a cheeky wink. I was screaming in my head, I was getting so happy over a stupid wink! But then I realised he had a girlfriend and my mood instantly dropped.

''So, I didn't get to ask you myself, Why have you moved down here?'' I casually said, fiddling with my phone in my hand.

''It's quite complicated really; family, school, girlfriend problems. My parents are separated so I've decided to move down here to my mum's, it should help, I think anyway''. As he said it you could instantly notice the change of tone in girlfriend. I wasn't going to be too nosey so I blurted out with the stupidest thing ever.

''Oh, and girlfriend? That's strange, so you're avoiding her all the way here?'' I shyly said.

''It's kinda more complicated if I'm honest babe, but you seem cool. We should defiantly talk again, what's your number?'' oh my god, he just asked me for my number, I thought in shock. We casually swopped numbers and I gave him a small smile. ''Well Lauren right? I've got to go, I'll call you tonight?'' He gave another cheeky wink and walked over to the other guys.

I was so happy I didn't even know what to do, I excitedly ran over to Rebecca who was flirting with the hottest guys in school as per usual, but I grabbed her anyway.

''AARON JUST ASKED ME FOR MY GOD DAMN NUMBER!'' I literally screamed at her.

''Oh my god, really?! You two gonna get it onnnn!'' She laughed. Well you never know we actually might 'get it on' in more than one way. I was literally stood there laughing at myself at my dirty remarks, Rebecca knew what I was thinking and suddenly joined in with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking on my way home, walking alone because Rebecca wanted to walk with the hot guys, I didn't mind of course but it kinda pissed me off. I got home turned abit of One Direction on, blasting it so loud that the neighbours were probably already annoyed with me. I didn't really care though, everyone loves abit od 1D though, right? I silently laughed, I was interrupted when my phone started calling on an unknown number.

''Hello?'' I answered.

''Hey, babe, remember me?'' The guy laughed, I knew it was Aaron.

''Oh hey you, whats up?'' I asked.

''I'm bored, mum's out, wanna come down? I live just round the corner number 22''. He replied back with. I thought about it, I did want to know him better, so I just agreed.

''Urm, sure, i'll be there in 5 minutes''. I ended the call and gathered the things I needed, I wonder what was going to happen and what he was going to say. I mean anything could go down at his house.