~Chapter 5~

*REBECCAS PHONE VIBRATING*

Shit,it was now vibrating for the 10th time. I slowly got up so Aaron wouldnt wake up and grabbed my phone. Wow 5 missed calls and 10 texts messages; all off Rebecca,Ambika and Saffron. I texted them all back saying i was fine, but i didnt tell them i was at Aaron's. it was about 8am; i was shattered, hungry and felt abit hungover-it wasnt exactly the best combination. I got up and went over to the bathroom and washed up. I was just slightly walking through the door back to Aaron's room and all i could see was his extremely hot body. He started to get up and his abbs were just slap bang in my face. His perfectly natural tan made him look even hotter along with his kessy bed hair, oh my god he looked so freaking hot, i couldnt controll myself.

"Like what you see? Clearly checking me out babe" he laughed. I could feel myself blush with embarresment, before i could say anything he came right up to me and gave me the best ht any one has ever gave me. Itnwas so warm,cuddly and cute. I knew clearly why were having this hug. Suddenly tons of memories of last night were flashing through my head. Aaron looked at me quite worriedly i turned away because i didnt want the attention on me again.

"You okay Lauren?" He asked.

"Er yeah,just need some water really..." I quickly said. We both walked downstairs straight to the kitchen. I casually sat down and put on the radio. "OH I JUST WANNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE THAT YOU LIKE WE CAN GO OUT ANY DAY ANY NIGHT BABY ILL TAKE YOU THERE TAKE YOU THERE BABY ILL TAKE YOU THERE" to my lucky One direction were jammin up on the radio. I couldnt resist the temptation, i got straight up and started shacking it out to Kiss you. I mean it was one of my faves. Aaron stood there looking at me like i was some idiot, but after a few seconds her started laughing.

"So you like One Direction huh?" He laughed.

"Well yeah, Zayn malik though! Ahhhhh!" I laughed and screamed at the same time.

"Aww,well i dont really know much about you do i?" He said.

"Well not really...but to be honest no one really does." I shyly replied.

"Oh well to be fair id love to know alot more about you, we could actually get to know each other better." He suggested. I was about to go over to him and help until his phone started ringing. We both looked at the caller ID. 'Charlotte<3' he knew i noticed because he looked at me and walked slightly away. Great this bitch always seems to ruin the moment. I could clearly hear the conversation as the volume was quite loud.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby! I miss you!"

"Charlotte babe i miss you too beautiful how are you?"

"Im good but things arent the same with out you here. I mean i feel so loney all the time" ugh she was so acting all soppy for him to just to be and flirtatious back. She seemed like some slut from the way she was talking. Probably most popular girl in his school.

"Aww i miss you too hunny. Theres no one here like you. I mean all the girls arent just the same nor as beautiful"

"Aw youre too cute anyway skype me tonight i have something to show you..."

"Sure thing, what is it?"

I could feel my heart aching, hearing him say those words to her actually hurt. I thought he was different; the kind of guy to actially mean and show what he actually feels but no. I couldnt take it anymore i quietly ran upstairs grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

AARONS POV:

"Sure what is it?" I asked. She was acting abit seductive, it was soo hot.

"Well youll enjoy it youll have to wait baby" she laughed.

"Aw youre too cute anyway i have to go i love you!"

LAURENS POV:

'Aw youre too cute anyway i have to go i love you!' Okay that last sentence killed me, did he really just say that. He acted asif she was nothing the other day and now that shes being all sexual he suddenly 'loves her'. I could feel tears slightly running down my face. I grabbed the door, slammed it and ran straight home.

AARONS POV:

Charlotte hung up, suddenly i heard the door slam shut. Shit! Lauren! She was no where downstairs, so i went upstairs to see if whe was there. She wasnt there either and all her stuff had gone. 'Great, well done Aaron' i said to myself. I tried calling her and it went straight onto to voice mail straight away, ok she clearly hated me at the moment.

Since it was Sunday i hadnt much to do, i needed to talk to lauren, but since mine and Charlottes phonecall Charlotte kept running through my mind... It was 9pm and suddenly i heard my laptop ringing, it was a skype call off Charlotte. My heart starting puping 10x faster, i only really loved how sexy she was her personality..not so good. I answered and she appeared on the screen in just lace underwear .. The things that were toing on in my mind were insane, the way her upper body looked in the ligerine was perfect.

"Hey baby" she seductively said.

"Hey, whats up then babe?" I asked.

"Nothing in particular i just really miss you, you dont understand, like its so hard without you and everything we used to get up to. She smirked. Right so she misses the sex, oh wow was all i thought.

"Oh... Hows things? And all the lads?" I wondered. Suddenly some guy was on the camera behind her.

"Ashton! Fuck off not now!" She shoved him and looked at me sympythetically. "Its not what it looks like!" She screamed.

Then suddenly the lad spoke " it is what it looks like, mate your bitch has been cheating on you ever since you left here!" He laughed.

"Charlotte what the fuck? You cant even be loyal to me yet youre begging to skype me. You know what fuck you its over!" I shouted and ended the skype call. What was i thinking pushing away my beautiful Lauren for some whore of an ex girlfriend. I have to sort things out.