~Chapter 3~

LAURENS POV:

So it was only a 5 minute walk round to Aarons house. I dont know what i'm feeling but it's nervous for sure - i don't even know why, but i knew is boy was going to be quite an important part of my life;for now anyway. It was just his piercing blue and purple eyes they were truly amazing- nothing ive ever seen before. Also,him overall... The one problem was that bitch of a girlfriend, Charlotte i think? She probably was a nice girl, but right now shes in the way.

I finally got to the door, the house was pretty big, he seemed quite well off; the way he dressed and his house. I knocked but no responce, oh great how awkward. I stood for about 5 minutes untill he finally opened the damn door.

"Erm how long does it take to open a door?!" I shouted.

"Nice to see you too babe,come in" he laughed with a wink. I couldn't help but blush. I quickly tried to cover the pinky colour appearing in my cheeks untill we came face to face. His house was even bigger inside:huge tvs, pool room, expensive furniture he sure did have the high life considering it was only him and his mum. I didnt realise he was staring at me until i turned around- it actually was quite embarrasing...

"Errr, your house is really nice" i blurted out, really was that all i could think of?! He just stood there with no responce, i was beginging to feel quite uncomfotable the way he was looking at me no one had ever looked at me like this before,but he has a girlfriend right?

AARONS POV:

I barely knew her but i knew there was something. Her eyes were so beautiful; petite and brown. Yeah,it wasnt too unique but she looked beautiful; she really did. Her little but curvy body frame stood there so elegantly i could stare at her all day; untill i began to look like a creep. I could tell she felt uncomfortable but i couldn't help it.

There was one problem... Charlotte. I dont know what i feel for her anymore. It was purely because she was hot. She has no personality what so ever. Shes probably had sex with half of the football team right now.

I had to say something to Lauren by now, she was starting to look worried.

"You're so beautiful Lauren". I accidently blurted. Oh shit did i just say that out loud? Fuck fuck fuck. I did notice her slightly blush; she looked cute.

"Thank you... But you don't mean that, i mean you should see what other boys have said to me..." She shyly said,i saw her head tilt to the floor almost about to cry,water appeared in her eyes. I slowly started to walk over to her and grabbed her wrists slightly to pull her closer but she suddenly jolted right back when i touched her wrist...

I really hope it isnt what my mind thinks it is, i looked her straight in the eyes and she burst into tears. I honestly felt shit inside, i feel heart broken to see this girl cry. I slightly slipped up her sleave, she looked at me but i carried on; she didnt stop me. Out of no where all i could see were cuts,cuts and even more cuts. I could feel myself stop completely, id felt like id been punched in the face.

I thought this beautiful, happy, funny girl seems so bright, but she cuts herself why?

"Lauren baby, why?" I struggled to bring myself even to say this. I just didn't know what to say.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, she looked broken.

" it feels right, i just want to be perfect, skinny,pretty,popular and feel love of the right person. My lifes a mess no one understands anything. I go to school acting like everythings fine. I come home and i feel alone and cry. You dont understand!" She cried while saying those words. Id never felt this sorry for a girl ever.

" My dads an alcoholic Aaron! He always hits my mum! My mums away in Scottland right now. unfortunatly,my dad came home yesterday hes been away 4 months, and last night for the first time ever he hurt me. People at school; preferablly boys always calling me ugly pointing out my flaws!! Constantly making me feel like shit! But you wouldn't know how that feels because everyone loves you!" She looked at me deeply in the eyes, i now just wanted to look after her forever and keep her close but that clearly wasnt possible.

" i have to go." She bluntly said and ran out of the door.

"Lauren wait!" I shouted. But she ignored me and ran home. I felt terrible. I just wanted her here but now she has to go home to her disgraceful dad.

LAURENS POV:

I finally got home,i cant believe i told him, hes just a popular hot guy, he wont care! As i sat on the bottom stair case crying i heard the door,fuck my dads home. I ran straight up to my door and locked it. I was now terrified in my own home.

"Sweeetiee im home!" My dad called i chose to ignore it, untill he came upstairs. "Lauren open the god damn door i know your fucking in there!" He shouted. I was now petrified and alone. I could feel the tears weeping out of my eyes. I shut them tight and went to sleep, blocking out my so called dads voice in the back. God knows what school will bring me tomorrow...