Chapter 1: Group Introduction's and Rankings.

Episode 1:

Macho: Welcome to the first episode of Finding Flowers. Today we will be watching 10 groups perform songs and putting them into ranks. However, we first have to introduce the judges and mentors. Welcome, Mr Alex , Miss Maxi and Miss Nora. 
Alex: It's nice being here. It's different to what I had imagined.
Macho: That's right. the stage is very small compared to what will come soon. Before we start I think we should have the judges introduce themselves.
Alex:  Hello everyone, my name is Alexander and I'm a Choreographer for many Kpop artist like BTS' Idol.
Nora: Hello, my name is Nora and I'm a member of LVN
Maxi: Hello, my name is Maxi and I'm an actor under HYBE.
Macho: Now that the introductions are over we are now going to see the groups preform. 

~~~~~~~~

Maxi: Group 1 is a bit special.
Nora: How so?
Alex: They have only three people in this group. 
Macho: Do you think they'll preform VIVIZ? 
Maxi: They might do.
Nora: JeongMi, Jackey and Ryu.
Macho: JeongMi is 17 and comes from South Korea whereas Jackey is 19 comes from Australia.
Maxi: Yeah and Ryu is 18 and comes Indonesia .
Alex: What type of performance will they put on? 
Nora: I hope something good. 

*Group 1 preformed BOP BOP by VIVIZ*
(If you want to see the performance go to Studio Choom)

Macho: Ahhh I was right...they preformed a song by VIVIZ. 
Maxi: It was definitely a good start to this episode.
Macho: I think we should start with our thoughts on the performance. Nora?
Nora: I thought that you guys delivered the concept really well however you all lacked facial expressions when it wasn't your turn to be in the centre. 
Alex: I thought that you guys lacked with your dance. The song originally doesn't have difficult choreographer so I whilst I was watching you I wondered why you guys couldn't deliver it in the same way.
Maxi: Yes I have to agree with Alex. However I thought Ryu was the only one who actually put effort into the dance even when she wasn't in the centre. 
Macho: As a whole this performance, for me, lacked the energy. You guys only showed energy when you where in the centre and even then, you still didn't give that umoph that we wanted. Shall we talk about our ranking?

Maxi: For me I think we should put Ryu in the middle, Like a C-Rank. 
Alex: I agree she has the potential but she lacks confidence. I think we should make her focus more on her confidence and dance than her vocals.
Nora: I think JeongMi should be in D-Rank along with Jackey. They both seemed to have shown a lack of confidence.
Macho: Yeah, there vocals are ok but they need to be worked on along with there dancing skills.
Maxi: None of them showed any type of rap since there is none in the song so we can't judge them on that. So I think all these ranks are good for now.
Macho: Ok you three we have decided on the ranks you will be placed in.

Maxi: Ryu, C-Rank.
Nora: JeongMi, D-Rank.
Alex: Jackey, D-Rank.
Macho: You girls can now go grab your rank and sit up on any of those chairs.

*Three girls said thank you, grabbed there Rank and number and sat on the three chairs in the middle.*

JeongMi: I thought I'd get into F-Rank.
Jackey: Same...
Ryu: I'm just happy we went first and can get to watched the others without stress.
JeongMi and Jackey: Yeah.

~~~~~~~~

Macho: Group 2 has quite a few people.
Maxi: Yes, Tai, Wu Yun, Sunshine, Cassia, Hao Wu and Emika.
Nora: 6 people.
Alex: There are many 6 membered groups. I wonder which one they'll choose.
Macho: Emika is 18 and is from India...Tai is 16 from Spain..OOooo we have a lot of International people here.
Maxi: Sunshine is 16 from France...Cassie is 17 from England.
Nora: Wu Yun is 16 from Malaysia and Hao Wu is 19 from Australia.
Macho: Now I'm hyped to see what song they'll do. 
Maxi: I know I'm already getting shivers.