Chapter 5: Weekly evaluation

Macho: It's nice to see you all, this is your first and last weekly evaluation for this performance as your performance is in two days.
Alex: Yes, I'm quite anxious to see Nora's and Maxi's group since they haven't been here but I'm also quite excited.
Macho: Well those two groups are quite lucky since after the evaluation all of the mentors will be here to help there groups.
DK: Should we start of with my group then?
Macho: Alright, Group 3: DK: One(Lucid Dream)

*show choreo ver*

Alex: Um..It was great. However some of you seemed tired...well not tired but out of breathe during the first chorus.
Macho: I saw clear improvements from Ornella and Mana however Sunji...are you sure you want to be here? I'm sure you do right? With this performance you just gave...it looked like you didn't want to be here. JeongAh I thought your dance was great however you lack in your vocals...If you carry on you will break your vocal cords. The rest of you was great though.
DK: Yeah I'd have to agree with Macho, It wasn't as great as it was in practise. 

Macho: Next group, Group 4: Nora: Really Really

*show choreo ver*

Alex: Surprising...it was good for a group who didn't have a mentor..
DK: I thought you all did well, there were many parts that you were all in synchronisation and I felt happy watching you guys perform.
Macho: As a whole it was good, Yin and Rosanna did better than I thought however Cassia and Uki...did you guys not know the choreography or words? Or did you just simply forget in the moment? I held high regards for Cassia since she was ranked high since she got here however I'm now having second thoughts. You may now sit down.

Macho: Group 5: Maxi: Wannabe

*show choreo ver*

Alex: *shows a thumbs up*
Macho: Whoever decided to lead this group did an amazing job, If I didn't know that your mentor wasn't here I'd probably praise them instead however you guys did amazing and I loved it. However my one issue is that the people who sing the prechorus are going to high. You don't need to strain your vocal cords. Other than that it was fantastic.

Macho: Group 1: Macho: Pump it up

*show choreo ver*

Alex: I liked it. Very upbeat and no one missed a single beat.
DK: It's different to what was shown and you did a great deal on it.
Macho: Jackey I thought I told you to practise on your high note. Did you just discard my word? Or did you just forget about it? I also thought I told Minji to smile more. Or did you also just forget?
Macho: Next group: Group 2: Alex: Q&A

*show choreo ver*

Macho: It was great especially the last chorus you guys really stepped it up. I can't wait to see your performance. However as with other groups here comes your bad news....It's a bit boring. I felt sleepy and I think it's because your not showing much facial expressions any of you. I hope to see this change.

Alex: I hope none of you are upset with the criticism received it's just that Macho is the most honest one here and is looking out for you all. We all are looking out for you all.
DK: As much as I want to say no pressure...there is and I hope none of you feel it...yet.
Macho: I want all of you to take my advice and really do something great with it because five of you will be eliminated and I don't want it to be with people who really want to be here and debut.