2

April 14th 2016 / Thursday

Minas POV

Womens Bedroom

"Love wake up".

I open my eyes and saw her down by between my thighs and I was naked.

"What are you doing down there?", I asked.

I didn't get a response but just felt her lick me. Oh god.

~ A few minutes later ~

Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer as her tongue was inside me.

~ A few minutes later ~

I let out a quiet whimper when her tongue left me. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails digging into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. She cupped my breast then went back to kissing me deeply. I kissed her harder. I'm already getting wet again. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breast. She's really making me need her. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. I was loving the feeling. She soon began playing around with the right. I pulled out the kiss. 

"There is something about me you must know".

"What?".

I looked down seeing something not usual for females to have.

"Wow You-- have a male--".

"I'll give you an option. You fine with my fingers or allow me to use this".

"If you have condoms then yes", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

Teachers Office

"Mina your late".

"I know I am so sorry. The traffic was bad", I said.