new neighbour and midnight love stories 💜

Hanseo's pov
I saw aarana talking with sir and it kinda scared me aarana is the only true friend I had in a long time. I don't have any love feelings for her as a lover but as bff i am concerned for her ik hanseok i was scared by the thought what if he thought of using her as pawn in his game .... no i can't let him drag her into this mess i quickly called her ik Hyung would be mad but IDC at this moment i just wanna save her . She came quickly and sat and we drove off .

End of Hanseo 's pov

Time : 9 pm

Aarana 's pov

Hufff after a long day at work finally home sweet home i live at geumga plaza ik it is not such a high class place but it has a home feeling so i like it . I waved at my friend miri and started to go up to my home. I was about to unlock the door but then i saw mr. Cho coming with a man .. actually a quite good looking man
Mr.Cho saw me and greeted me i greeted him back and then looked at the man he also looked at me an then Mr .cho spoke "this is Vincenzo cassano my friend from Italy and he is going to be ur neighbour- " not for a long time "Vincenzo spoke then aarana spoke " well hello i am aarana salgaokar and i hope u have a good time here " he smiled at her i did the same and then said " ok see you bye " Vincenzo spoke"see you too miss " . 

End of aarana 's pov

Vincenzo 's pov

I was just looking at the plaza and hoping to not to stay here for long until i heard Mr cho speaking to a woman i took a look at her and she was kinda beautiful i must say she had really different features but beautiful ones anyways i spoke to her and entered my flat i kinda hoped to have a good convo with her next time she seemed interesting .

End of pov

Time : 1:20 am
Aarana's pov
I was just watching kdrama on tv as i was not feeling sleepy until i heard my phone making a noise  i looked at and saw a "hi" message from an unknown number then another message popped up "jang junwoo remember?" Aah himm i texted him back "hi" and then "ofc i remember"
He texted "good " and another message saying " y are u still awake ??" I replied "well why are u not sleeping 🤨" he replied " ummmm old but still good one " i chuckled and texted back " ik " then idk when till what time aur talks continued but it just did until i hear my alaram ringing my eyes widened seeing the time it was 7:30 in the morning shit shit shit i did not realize how these hours just passed by mannn i quickly texted him " gosh look at the time!!! " He replied "yea it's kinda late "i texted " its morning we need to go to work " "and u too " he replied" yea we'll see u if possible" i replied " yea bye " and i put my phone on charging and started getting ready for work around 8:30 i was all ready

Time : 1:20 am Aarana's pov I was just watching kdrama on tv as i was not feeling sleepy until i heard my phone making a noise  i looked at and saw a "hi" message from an unknown number then another message popped up "jang junwoo remember?" Aah hi...

(her hair colour is black )I quickly called for a taxi my work starts at 9 and i couldn't afford to be late as i was locking my door i saw mr casssano coming out of his flat he looked at me and said " morning miss salgaokar" i greeted him back and...

I quickly called for a taxi my work starts at 9 and i couldn't afford to be late as i was locking my door i saw mr casssano coming out of his flat he looked at me and said " morning miss salgaokar" i greeted him back and started walking he started walking with me and spoke " last night we really didn't talk much " i said " yeah then he spoke " so where r u from ?? " " India i just work here " he replied" ok btw Mr cho told me u work at babel no offense but u work at such a big company so why live here ??" I smiled and replied" this place feels like home i have a joint family in India so sepration from them was really sad but these people didn't let that sadness last long they accepted me whole heartedly and i am forever grateful for that " he just stopped and started at me and spoke " u seem to be different but in a nice way " i smiled soon we realized that we were at jipuragi law firm he stopped and spoke" well my destination is here hope we can sit down and have a nice talk some day " i replied" i wish the same bye " and left from there .
Time skip at babel
Aarana was just coming out of the building for dinner she just going through her phone when she saw a message from junwoo "look up " she looked up and saw junwoo looking at her with a smile on his face she ran to him and said " what are you doing here ? " He replied " i just wanted to ask u to join me for  dinner??" She replied" yea ofc but where " he replied" ik a place c'mon let's go " he held her hand and she felt a little tingle feeling inside her .
Both of them reached there and gave order . Junwoo spoke " i bet ur day was tiring after our long chat" she replied" yea kinda  bcuz  i got some sleep at work idk today there wasn't much work so i just slept in my office suprising cuz i normally have a lot of work " he smiled.
End of AARANA pov

Junwoo 's pov
As she told me about her work i just smiled cuz i told hanseo not to give her much work today cuz ik she would be sleepy cuz we had a long chat last night . As our food arrived we started eating i kept taking glances of her bcuz she looked so cute while eating Mann i can't wait to make her mine. As she slurpped her noodles idk i just gulped and licked my lips while looking at her lips maybe i was told eager for a kiss ugghhh calm down hanseok my thoughts broke when she spoke " why aren't you eating??" I looked at my food and realized i was just playing with it " sorry was just zoned out " i spoke and started eating
Time skip
After having food i asked her " where do u live ?" She replied" geumga plaza why did you ask " i replied" nothing just like that " she just shrugged her shoulders and then i spoke " so see u tomorrow " and then i hugged her tbh i was kinda nervous i felt she was starled for a moment but eventually she hugged me back i just made my grip tighter around her and so did she soon we left each other and parted ways Huff can't wait to see her tomorrow.
End of pov

Aarana 's pov
As he hugged me i felt again that tingling sensation i just hugged him back i felt his grip getting tighter so i did the same and soon we parted ways . Ahh i was feeling so good that i can't tell as soon as I arrived at plaza i heard Mr hong's voice then i looked up and saw mr hong and mr casssano going somewhere as soon as he saw me he spoke " aah aaranasssi how r u " I replied " i am good mr hong wbu ? " I am also fine " he replied mr casssano and i greeted each other then Mr hong spoke " i see u both already meet each other so aarana join us for some drinks " i replied" sorry mr hong today i am quite tired maybe next time " he said" it's ok no problem have a good night come on mr casssano let's go " he said and walked away mr casssano looked at me and said " sleep well " i replied" u have a great night " and left for my apartment.