Remake!-Hecate Blood

I didn't really changed her info, mostly the appearance. But I had added a few more things of her story and info. I have also added a magic for her, since healing is going to be just an ability of her Slayer Magic. 

Age: 26Height: 5'10Magic: Darkness Devil Slayer and [Nullification or Magic Card]Species: DemonPronouns: She/HerSex: FemaleSexuality: PansexualPersonality: Like Viper but calmer and nicer, a bit

Age: 26
Height: 5'10
Magic: Darkness Devil Slayer and [Nullification or Magic Card]
Species: Demon
Pronouns: She/Her
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Like Viper but calmer and nicer, a bit. Mean but gentle to certain people.

Magic Info

Darkness Devil Slayer: This is the most powerful form of Devil Slayer Magic. The user must be taught by a upper level demon in order to learn this magic. This allows the user user to consume, generate, manipulate and become one with darkness itself. Like all the other Devil Slayer Magic, Darkness Devil Slayer is made to hunt any otherworldly creature called as demon by granting their wielder the powers and the physiology of such beings. Those who utilize such magic are referred as Devil Slayers. 

Magic Card: Magic Card is a type of Holder Magic which revolves around the use of Magic Cards, which can produce a variety of effects, such as generating elements, and even seemingly living beings.

Lore: Being born as a demon made her a disgrace to her family of what they think. Getting abandoned at the age 6 was harsh. But That changed when meeting a full grown demon from the demon book. Both were demons, so the Older demon taught her Devil Slayer Magic. But once she was 16, a guild killed the demon, inflicting her with madness and rage drove her into killing everyone in that guild. Few years later, she meets Blake who invited her to joins a Guild called Phantom Specter.

Facts!
-She doesn't really like or hate the other guilds, but sometime will spend time with certain people she likes in the other guilds
-She is a mother to Bryan after finding out of his past
-Hates, no wait- Despise Sour Food
-She doesn't really know a lot about her old family, probably had forgotten who they are-
-If you read Ray and Hecate Relationship- you would probably guess that they both hate eachother
-Her main weapons are a scythe and claws

~
I'll add more but just take the remake version of Hecate Blood-