the ignis name (y/n)

Spidi, a very special world containing many different life forms.

The sky, where the dragons live, is also being ruled by the Pendoras who are the wardens of the sky.

The ocean, where the ocean people live, is also ruled by the Ryugus who are the guardians of the sea.

The land, where the humans, fairies, and phoenixes live, is ruled by the Takanashi who are the protectors of the land.

And the cyberse world, where the ignis live, is ruled by the Smogsnare who are the advanced A.I of Spidi who keep the most advanced machine.

These four lands who share the same world with each other try their best to stay at peace though it is hard as some hold grudges over past events. But despite that, peace has lasted for a while.

They are different from one another but the only thing they can relate to are Duel monsters. Duel monsters being cards that contain powerful spirits inside on them ready to duel one another. Anyone can use them, it all depends if you know how to though.

Somewhere in the cyberse world

The king of the cyberse world, being named Intlis, was in his lab with his best scientist as it was time to make an heir to his throne. Right now we're putting together data into one ignis but they have to make sure they do it right as this ignis would be the next heir to the throne of Cyberse world so they don't want to screw this up.

Intlis: how it's going so far.

Scientist: we're almost finished sir, just need a few more adjustments.

Intlis: good, keep it up.

After a few more minutes of putting data together to make one Ignis, they were almost finish

Scientist: we're 99 percent done sir, just need to do a few more things.

The scientists were doing the best they could as they were making the next heir to their world so the slightest screw up can be dire. Every data counts, there can not be a single mistake. That could change the future of the cyberse world.

Scientist: and we're done!

The scientist then pressed a button and the second he did that, a bunch of Data started to swarm the room. It looked like a storm was going to manifest at any second but no one was scared at all as it meant it was working. Then after swarming the room, all the data went to the middle of the room as it started to ball up into a ball. Then the ball started to shape into something. Hands and legs were coming out. Then after that, an Ignis came out of the ball.

It was the new born Ignis

The second the Ignis came out, everyone in the room started to clap their hands in celebration knowing they made their next king of the Cyberse world.

The new born Ignis looked around the room in confusion not knowing where he was. At first he thought he just did something to impress everyone without even knowing it. Then he tried to stand up with his feets but he had trouble doing so as it was the first time standing up ever. He kept trying but he struggled at first. Then Intlis walked up to him and grabbed Ignis's hand to help him stand up. The new born Ignis just looked at him in confusion as he never saw this man was in his life.

Ignis: Who. Are. You?

Intlis: I am Intlis but you can call me your father.

Ignis: father?

Intlis: yes.

Ignis: Do I have a name?

Intlis: you do.