Paranoia

(y/n) was on the back of Firewall dragon as he was heading to the oceans and where Finana's castle was so he could talk to her about the cloak person he had met and to ask if she had any knowledge of her parents' having any siblings. The reason why he wasn't texting her right now is simply.

If an unknown person was able to find out about their phone number and text them which shouldn't be possible since only other royals should be able to call him or even know about his number. Then it's also possible that they can also see what they're texting to each other which isn't definitely good. So the safest course of action is just to go meetup Finana in person to ask the questions, but to also develop a stronger cyber defense for their phones to make sure no one can see their text message or their phone number and spy on them. So Firewall dragon flew as fast as he could to get (y/n) to Finana's castle so he could get some answers and to approve their protection.

Time skip

Finana was in her room as she was minding her own business and bickering to herself about her dad because of a recent event. You see, she was going to do research with her research on a dangerous Cephalopods species that was well known for inking out very dangerous ink that is well known for causing people to hallucinate, weaken immune system, numbness, and also can make them very high. Even though the species well only ever shots it's ink is when it knows that someone is trying to hurt it, and Finana and her team wasn't going to hurt it, her dad said she wasn't allowed to go anywhere near those type of species even though they took made safety measurement to make sure nothing goes wrong. Her father acted paranoid again acting like the species was trying to attempt to assassinate her and stopped her from doing any more research on it. It wasn't helping that she was excited to do research on it after she had just got back from a very long training session she had to do early because her father wanted for her to have it. So her mood was sour a lot.

Finana: God damn it, dad acting like I'm a frail person made of glass and can be shattered in seconds. Acting like I can't protect myself or even handle being near dangerous things. Why is acting so paranoid anyways, he wasn't worried for my safety this much before. He wasn't this much worried for my mom when she was sick.

She said to herself as she kept on bickering to herself in her bedroom on her bed. She now didn't know what to do other than rest on her bed and wait for her dad to come in and tell her that her training sessions begin again. Honestly, she feels like sneaking out of her castle and sneaking into Selen's castle. It is what they usually do together, it is basically a hobby of theirs that they enjoy together. They have been doing this since they met each other since for obvious reason, Finana's father wouldn't really improve on her relationship with Selen since he was still better towards Selen's mother for some reason. She doesn't know if Selen's mother would be okay with this since, you know. Selen doesn't talk to her mother for obvious reasons, but it most likely she wouldn't be okay with it either. But hey, she and Selen like to sneak out to meet each other, it's like a little middle finger towards their parents.

Finana: You know, I'm going to sneak out and hang with Selen. Maybe that will help cool me down and get my mind off of this annoying day so far. Maybe check on her curse to make sure it isn't bothering her. I'm sure my dad isn't even going to check on me for a while so I should be fine.

She said to herself as she got up from her bed and walked towards her door to exit her room. Once she was right in front of her door, she opened it not expecting to see (y/n) standing behind the door.

(y/n): hey.

He said in a calm voice but still scared the soul out of Finana as she wasn't expecting (y/n) to just appear right in front of her like he was a NPC. After letting out a little squeal of fear, she quickly caught her breath after she realized it was (y/n).