The Family's Betrayal 5

Cayden

It had been a few hours since the plane landed and Ace and I had just gotten to Leonardo's house. We had a car at the airport when we got here so that we could go to our apartment and help Maddie get settled with the boys.

She had texted me when they got off the plane saying they had small fevers and I hated being away from them when they were sick.

Ace and I slowly walked into the house with me slightly behind him. Before we left the airport, Leonardo told us that he wanted us to meet everyone at the house. So we made our way into the living room.

I trudged slowly still behind Ace on my phone. I was Face Timing Maddie who was watching Rome and Raid.

"So they're okay?"

"For the last time Cade, they're fine. Now I'm going to go make them a snack, I'll call you around their nap time."

I puffed air out of my nose and nodded. "Okay."

"Say bye to Daddy, boys." She said putting the phone in front of my boys who were watching some cartoons on the tv.

"Bye Daddy." They said in unison.

"Bye boys, I'll be back later with uncle Ace okay? Be good."

"We will, Daddy. I Love you." Raid said.

"I wove you too, Daddy. See you later" Rome said after him.

"I love you guys too."

After that Maddie faced the phone again and said bye again before hanging up. I looked up from my phone and sat down on the couch with Ace as we walked further into the room.

Everyone else was facing us with Christian and James glaring at us and the others were looking slightly uncomfortable but not really acknowledging us.

Leonardo was also standing glaring at us.

"What old man?" Ace asked his flare just as strong.

"You're late."

Ace and I glanced at each other and rolled our eyes.

"Okay, and we had shit to do." The three glared harder.

"What could you possibly have to do you just got fucking got here?"

"I wasn't fucking talking to you, Chrissy, was I."

"Anyways, Where's our sister."

"She's on her way she's coming back from a mini vacation." Heather said now entering the room.

"He's not talking about that bitch." I told them now speaking up.

"The fuck did you just say."

"You heard him Jamie. He wasn't talking about that bitch." Ah, there she is.

Ace and I turned around to see our one and only sister smiling at us.

"Oh my god, you guys got so big." She said walking over to us. She held her arms out and Ace happily went straight into them.

"I've missed you, baby brother." She said low enough for us to be the only ones to hear.

"I missed you too." He said just as low as he let go.

"Cade." She said with a small smile moving closer to me.

"Mar." I replied holding back a small smile my hands still in my hoodie pockets.

"Ugh, just give me a fucking hug." She said as she grabbed my hoodie and pulled me closer to her.

This time I let out a small smile and took my hands out of my pockets before I wrapped my arms tightly around her shoulders and she wrapped hers around my waist.