Chapter 2

Kei Kitsunade trembled in embarrassment on his seat for as he couldn't take his eyes off his Math test paper. 34 out of 100!? In Calculus!? Damn these tests are total headaches!

Disappointed, he pulled the test paper off the table then forcefully pushed it in his knapsack. He then lazily pounded his head on the top of his table.

Kei had catchy but neat and simple looks. He had short black messy hair with dark navy blue eyes that seem to become black when seen from a good distance. He had an average height of 169 cm for an eighteen year old.

'Kei-kun? What's wrong?' a young brunette girl appeared in front of him tilting her head.

Kei didn't speak but he pointed on the paper in his bag although his head is still on the table.

The girl took the paper and she was shocked on the result. 34 out of 100. Kei you've gotta be kidding me!

Pissed, she rolled the paper on her palms and smacked it on Kei's head.

'I told you to study last week didn't I!?'

Kei sat up straight and protected himself from the paper.

'Yura! Yura-chan! Look... look I'm terribly sorry okay!? I had to help my sister I didn't have enough time to study!' he replied cowering down.

'Yeah, but why in hell's name did I see you play ElmXIII yesterday then you dimwit!' she shouted on his ear. When she was about to hit him again, a loud, bright pink haired girl greeted on the door.

'Good morning everyone!' she greeted radiantly with a childlike voice while doing an idol pose with a bag slung on her left shoulder.

Her bright mood was suddenly changed when she saw Kei cowering down and Yura holding a rolled paper.

'What the hell is wrong with that guy Yura!?' she asked still in a nine year olds tone.

'Good morning Maru-chan. It looks like Kei flunked Calculus... again.' Yura replied.

'You're such an idiot Kei! You want me to throw you out the window for that!!?' Maru threatened.

'Well it's not my fault that Arashibara-sensei is such a dolt!'

The three kept on clamoring until someone covered Kei's eyes from behind.

Kei gritted his teeth and spoke in a restrained manner. 'Hiro... this is you right?' he started to touch the person's face.

'Oh c'mon man! Why do you have to know it?' the blonde guy replied frowning.

Kei rolled his eyes and placed his palms on his face. 'Then who the hell would be my best friend then?' he crossed his eyes looking at the other boy.

Hiro laughed out loud and squished the raven's face. 'I know you're the best bro I had Kei!' he said smiling.

 'Oh come to think of it, why are the three of you looking like crap early in the morning?' Hiro asked scratching the back of his head.

'Well it's because Kei flunked calculus.' Yura said showing him Kei's test paper.

Kei rolled his eyes and flung himself on the table.

Hiro's mouth suddenly protruded when he saw the score then turned his sights on Kei.

'Well Kei, don't worry 'bout it bro! Today's your luck day!' he said smiling then hit the sluggish boy's back.

'Ow!' he exclaimed. 'What was that for? And what lucky day are you talking about? I just flunked Calculus and that's what you greet me!?' he cried.