Chapter 3

Kyuushiro's office was humongous. Six large white marble ionic columns stood tranquil across the rectangular room with the carved bronze CCG logo about four feet on the back wall of the chairman's table facing directly at the great, monstrous mahogany door which was engraved with baroque designs. The threshold was strangely designed; for it was made of clear, thick glass on top of multi-colored conglomerate and some igneous rock layers. To sum it up, the whole building seems to stand on top of a clear ice cube on the ground. It was elegant at the same time, avant-garde. But the three didn't mind. They were used to it. Kirisaki Aoyama, Reiko Suzuya and Misaki Ayamoto were just sitting on the large maroon divan of a wide noiseless room, trembling on what might happen to them. If looked at for five minutes, they would be perfectly comparable to wax sculptures. Breaking the stillness was a large slam of the wide door just a turn behind them. The threesome severely sweated when they heard slow, small but loud footsteps, reverberating across the silent room. From these steps they already know who was it, and they do not like the sound of those footsteps.

'Well?' a coarse female voice spoke just behind them.

The three almost died in shock knowing that their daunting superior has arrived. They hurriedly stood up from their seat, sweating nervously.

'Miss Kuroyuki-san' they greeted terrified.

The short dusk haired girl crossed her petrifying eyes at the three.

'Sit.' She said crossly.

The three immediately sat altogether, somewhat like the girl's mind was controlling their actions. Although they were still anxious about what would happen to them. Kyuushiro went to her table just in front of them and sat.

'You know why I called the three of you here right?' she spoke coldly.

Terrified, the three nodded.

The ebony haired girl clenched her fists for a while then released her grip.

'One laboratory room, three oxygen tanks, laboratory tools, three microscopes, twelve broken windows plus plumbing supply on the nearby comfort room and two more rooms. Isn't that right, Suzuya Reiko?'

The stitched gray haired flushed and gulped down. 'Yes miss.' She was trembling.

'A damaged staircase, three cars, broken flooring and pillars plus a stock of unused cleaning tools, three broken fluorescent lights, and the back lawn was burned to ashes, isn't that right Ayamoto Misaki?'

The brunette flustered and blinked. 'Yes miss.'

'And finally...' Kyuushiro paused, placed her palms on her face and dragged it down back. 'A large crater on the flooring, holes on the ceilings, fifteen stockpiles of unused medical equipment, five rooms, seven hospital beds plus an ambulance and three fire extinguishers. Not to mention The Panther escaped, isn't that right Kirisaki Aoyama?'

The blue haired man exhaled and looked down. 'Yes Miss.'

Kyuushiro stood up, exhaled and walked towards the three.

And all I did was break the window, replaceable by 80 dollars. The crow thought while slicking her hair back.

'Do you know how much our department pays for the damage you make every year since you came?' the short girl asked, and she was crossed.

There was silence in the room.

'More than half a million... and in dollars!' she screeched. Then she exhaled restraining herself. 'And it was all summed up with the backup investigators' damage also. But if you only put their own damage it won't even cost more than eighty thousand dollars.' She continued.