Twelve

Monday morning; Adeline groaned as she threw on her pink coat over her shoulders and raised her purse to hang over one of her shoulders

Her heels hit the hard ground as she walks into her school. She looked around and all she saw was people that either wanted to be her or be with her.

Usually she would feel excited or even throw in her signature smirk but right now she didn't care for it.

"Hey, Addy!" One of the freshman's ran up to her and smiled.

She scrunched her nose in disgust, "Do I know you? Have I dated one of your brothers?"

The freshmen shook her head, "No, you are actually one of my favorite artist. I listen to your music all the time."

Adeline looked up to see if anyone was paying attention. She then glared at the girl, "I don't make music! Leave me alone." She hissed before storming off.

Maddy caught up with her, "What was that about? She wanted your autograph?" Maddy joked as Kenzie then appeared.

"She was just some annoying freshie. I should get to class, I don't want to be late." Adeline then rushed off.

Maddy and Kenzie exchanged looks, "Adeline doesn't have time for girl chat?" Maddy asked rhetorically.

Kenzie gasped, "Maybe she's pregnant."

Maddy palmed her face, "Maybe let's try and think before we speak next time, Kenz. How can she be pregnant and she hasn't had sex with Jacob yet?"

Kenzie shrugged, "I don't know, maybe she finally had sex with Reign."

Maddy then pinched the bridge of her nose, "Come on, maybe you're the one that needs to be in class on time." Maddy pulled her in the direction of her first class.

-

Reign pulled up to the school before leaning over to the passenger seat and pulling Penelope in for a kiss.

"I like this version of Reign." Penelope winked before leaning in for another kiss.

Lucas and Ella scrunched their nose in disgust.

"We're just going to go." Lucas says before they started to attack each other lips with another.

Ella closed the door behind them, "I don't think I can handle another ride with these two."

Lucas shrugged, "At least she's happy." He says before they both looked in the direction of the school. "As soon as you get into this school and see Maddison Cameron then you will be too." Lucas assured.

Ella face heated up, "How do you know about us?"

"I'm your best friend, obviously I would know. Besides, I've been kind of hooking up with Mackenzie Morales and she tells me everything that her and my sister talks about."