Eighteen

"Tonight wasn't our best night

"Tonight wasn't our best night." Penelope says as they stopped in front of Reign's house door.

The brunette was still feeling very guilty. She knows that the dare was to kiss Adeline but the dare wasn't to have a full make out session with her.

Reign cleared her throat, "Listen, Penelope." She starts before looking up and into Penelope's eyes. "I did the dare."

Penelope scrunched her nose. "I don't want to know anything about that."

"But you're not listening Penelope-"

The girl shook her head, "No, Reign. It was just a dare. It didn't mean anything and I don't want to know anymore. I'd rather not know the details and throw up because of it." She says before looking up at Reign's house, "Why don't you go inside and I'll see you for school?"

Reign sighed and took Penelope's hands into hers. "Goodnight." She smiled and kissed Penelope on the cheek before heading towards her door.

"Goodnight, I love you." Penelope says all at once.

Reign raises her eyebrow before clearing her throat and waving goodbye. Without a second later, she closed the door to her house and leaned against the door.

She couldn't believe that Penelope just told her that after knowing her for only a week or so. It was way too early to be saying that and Reign wasn't ready.

Mostly because of that feeling she felt when she kissed Adeline. The feeling she felt with the blonde's body matched up with hers.

No matter how many times Penelope could tell Reign that it was okay and that she didn't want to know about what happened in the closet, Reign was always going to feel guilty and disappointed in herself for it even happening. Especially since she can't get it out of her head.

-

Adeline on the other hand was filled with liquor and her eyes were staring into the darkness.

After that kiss she wasn't sure of many things with herself.

This all was supposed to be a joke. A joke created among 3 friends to get back at Reign for thinking she could outshine Adeline in any type of way.

A joke to make Reign know her place and how to stay in it.

A joke to embarrass not only Reign but anyone on her level in the school pyramid.

That joke turned into something that shouldn't have happened all along. Now this feeling in Adeline's heart was unbearable and she couldn't even think.

She raised her hand up to her lips as the memory repeated in her head.

Reign's lips still repeatedly smashing into hers as her lower body starts to feel things. Adeline never had that problem before she wasn't the type to physically become sexual no matter how sexual she talks.