East African Federation

The East African Federation was a country of great potential. With a population of 120 million people, it had the potential to become a major player on the world stage. However, its history was marred by twists and turns that had left it divided and in constant conflict with its neighbors.

Formed in the aftermath of World War II, the East African Federation was a loose confederation of independent states. It was not until the 1960s that the country was united as the East African Union. The original member states included Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, South Sudan, Congo, Tanzania, and Uganda.

Despite its promising start, the country was soon beset by internal strife and external pressures, which later resulted to the 1990 East African civil war that split the country into two, with the remnants of the East African Union becoming the East African Federation and the Democratic People's Republic of Congo.

For the past three decades, the East African Federation has been locked in a bitter rivalry with its neighbor, the Democratic People's Republic of Congo. The two countries have been in constant territorial dispute, with no sign of peaceful negotiations on the horizon.

Despite its challenges, the East African Federation has managed to maintain a stable economy. While it is still considered a third-world country and relatively impoverished, it has avoided the economic devastation that has plagued many of its neighboring African countries. This stability has been a noteworthy quality of the country's economy, which has been able to weather the storms of rebellion, civil war, and mitigate the foreign exploitation of the country.

As the East African Federation continues to navigate its troubled history and ongoing conflicts, until in 2015. It disappeared off the world.