TWO

JANUARY 20TH
FRIDAY
10:09 am
MALIYAH BROWN

                             Song-EXTRA-future

                             Song-EXTRA-future

I woke up today feeling tired from the day before. I ended up not going to school today. From dd making me skip that 1 day it makes me feel like I don't need to go to school anymore. It feels so good to skip school and get it off my chest for the day.

I'm so tired of school and no one gets it. I've had straight attendance since I've started school! IM TIRED. I don't think my parents get it either. Do they even notice I skip dinner everyday so I can sleep? no. They don't notice nothing.

There so blind.

dd really has been getting close with me since Monday. We keep texting all the time and today he wants me to come over and meet his friends and other brothers.

And obviously I said yeaaa. I decided to be simple with my fit because I hate to go over board for boring days.

My hair was also straightened and I had eye lashes on with highlighter and lip gloss

My hair was also straightened and I had eye lashes on with highlighter and lip gloss. I LOOKED TEEWW MF GOOD.

I put on 'a thousand wishes' perfume and ran out my door with my lipgloss, charger, weed pen all in my hand as I heard a honk outside.it was more then definitely my uber.

"Hello! Where would you like to go?" The man greeted me as I got into the car

"Hello.. I need to go to ..... .. Please!" I said smiling

"Yes Ma'am we will be there in around 10 minutes" he said with a smile back

10 minutes later
Once I got the the place I needed to be I hopped out and payed my money for the uber. I knocked on the door and a boy opened it. He way very tall. Had dreads and dimples. He was FINE AS FUCK.

"Hi are you maliyah?" He said smiling letting me in "yea. Is dd here?" I said returning the smile "yea I think he is in the booth" he said pointing to a closed door.

DD DONE BROUGHT BE TO THE STUDIO TO MEET HIS FRIENDS🤦🏽‍♀️.

I sat down on the open couch as all the boys just looked at me and I heard whispers. But they were loud 'whispers'.

"She finer den a mafukkaaaa."

"I'd make her mines if I was dd'

Was all I heard and I couldn't help myself but laugh. As it was kinda awkward silences I just sat there on my phone. Until one of the boys finally broke the silence. "Are you maliyah?" The boy said with crusty braids in his hair and half a beard

"Yup." I said popping the 'p' "type shiii that nigga always talking about you!!" I started laughing. Cause why he exposing his friend like that???

A/n
I'll do another part tmrw I'm to tired and half asleep writing this