Chapter 3: Lightning Crashes

Cold, soft fingers, softly caressed my crotch as warm, gentle lips planted kisses up and down my neck.. Tate looked into my eyes, his face red. He began to get a bit rough with me before I pulled back, removing his hand from my crotch.

"Wh-what's wrong, Y/N?"

I averted my eyes from him, my smile leaving my face as I became a bit embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Tate... I don't think I'm ready to have sex yet."

He pulls back, sitting at the end of me, my legs on his lap. To my surprise, his reaction was a comforting smile. He tilted me to my side and got behind me, wrapping his arms around my hips. I could feel his head rest on top of mine as he breathed slowly. Slowly, he moved his head into the groove of my neck, cuddling me from his big spoon position.

"It's okay, Y/N. I understand your hesitancy. I've um... I've never really... y'know, 'done it' either. Well, I have once, but... never with another guy."

His fingers slowly stroked my hair as he kissed the top of my head. I could hear him chuckle lightly before he snuggled closer to me, yawning. The patters of the rain against my window filled my room, relaxing both Tate and I. My eyelids began to become heavy... I hope Tate doesn't mind if I fall asleep...

-------------------------------------------,

My eyes shot open. The crash of a lightning bolt jolted me awake, making me jump. Tate was scared awake. It wasn't until I looked around that I noticed Tate's right hand in my pants, holding my thigh, his other arm wrapped around the side I was lying on and his hand on my chest, holding myself close to him. He quickly pulled his right hand away, blushing slightly before looking down at me before I switched the side I was lying on, now facing him.

"Y/N? Are- are you alright?"
"Uhm... y-yeah, Tate. I think so."

I glance over at the clock, noticing the time, it was almost 12:30 AM. I looked at my phone, seeing a message my mom sent me while I was asleep, saying she and Dad had to stay at a hotel since the roads were flooded. Tate looked over and read the message as well.

"Dang. Guess it's just us."

I smiled at him and hugged him tightly, burying my face in his chest. It was obvious he enjoyed it, because he almost immediately wrapped his arms around me. I heard him groan and slowly, he reached one of his hands into my pants, lightly grabbing the side of one of my thighs. He felt it up and down a bit, getting a good grip. I looked up at his face. His eyes were closed and a wide smile spread across his face. I noticed something poking into me, until I looked down and realized what it was.

"Oh, Tate..."

He opened his eyes, looking down at me, blushing when he sees my smile, his smile widening.

"Seems like someone's all smiles, eh~? What's got you all cherry and bright?"

He traces my finger pointing to his bulge, and soon, his face is tomato red yet again.

"Oh, sh-sh-shit, Y/N I didn't mean to-"

His voice stammers as I giggle lightly. I lean up and kiss his lips, making him even embarrassed.

"It's fine, Tate. I think it's kind of hot that you find my body that attractive..."

I got on top of him, sitting on his lap. It was hard to see him, as the only light in the room was from the moon and the outside street lamps, both peeking through the windows to my room. Though the minimal lighting, I could see in his deep, dark eyes that he was longing. Longing to be wanted. Longing for someone to touch him. Longing for love. I put a hand on his face and stroked his cheek before he grabbed my hand and kissed it multiple times, making me laugh. He put it back on his cheek and rubbed his against it, lightly kissing it some more.

"Your hands are so soft, Y/N... like silk..."

I giggle and look away. My smile fades slightly, still leaving a little smirk before I bring that hand that was on his cheek to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up a bit, revealing his skinny, fit build. Tate smiled a looked up at me, proceeding to take my phone, plugging in the earbuds and turning on some music, putting one bud in his left ear, and one in my right. He hummed along to the song as I slowly admired his body.

"Listen to this song, Y/N. This is a good song."

I focused on the song, realizing it was one of my favorites, Lightning Crashes by Live. A soft smile grew on my face as he took my hand, kissing it and chuckling softly. We shared a deep, passionate look. A look of pure love. It was obvious we both understood each other, because before I knew it, his hands were placed on my face tenderly and our lips were lovingly pressed against each other. His long, cold fingers lingering upon the sides of my face made me feel safe and sound. I don't understand why, but when Tate held me close, I felt very warm, like nothing else could obstruct this intimacy.

Tate's noodle-like arms then wrapped around me as he broke our kiss, pressing his forehead against mine. His loving lips planted kisses up my neck to my ear. I could feel him shiver a bit, though he was trying to hide it, was very obvious he was nervous. A soft, quiet, comforting voice spoke right into my ear.

"I-I love you... Y/N..."

"I love you too, Tate."

=======================

This one's pretty obvious, Lightning Crashes by Live.