Chapter 4: Skin Tight

Tate and I have been dating for some time now. 4 months, he says, however, it seems much longer that we've been together. But it's not like I keep time, and even I tried, I couldn't, all I've been thinking is Tate, he's the perfect boyfriend. Every night he somehow sneaks out of his own house to crawl up to my window and cuddle with me, how he makes it back home in time in the mornings, I have no idea. He often leaves behind some notes or drawings. I save them in a small sketchbook so my parents don't assume anything. No one even knows about our relationship, and I have a feeling Tate would like it to stay that way.

Some time ago, we were hanging out in my room. Tate had brought some CDs to listen to together with me, varying from Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, and some others. Unfortunately, Tate wasn't careful with his song choices and my dad made him turn off the CD player due to some lyrics in a song, as if he didn't listen to worse music when he was younger. Tate didn't seem to mind too much though, he just suggested we listened to music with earbuds on, so we did.

Every once in a while, I'd find myself alone without Tate. The nights when I'm by myself are quite difficult, it's almost weird to not be held in his skinny, comforting, lanky arms.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of floorboards creaking. I sat up and looked around, seeing a shadowy figure. I thought I knew who it was, so I turned on my lantern, beginning to rub my eyes.

"Dad, for the last time, I'm not smoki-"

But to my surprise it was a tall entity. Skinny and tall. But it wasn't a human, it was a black, tall, rubber looking thing. I went for words, but I was struck with shock. I almost started to scream but the mysterious creature put its hand on my mouth and started to remove its head, giving me a sense of relief. It was Tate in a suit.

"Tate, what the hell?"
"Whoa, chill out, I was just trying to like, freak you out, seems like it worked~"

He leaned down and gave me a sloppy kiss before sitting down on the bottom of the bed, taking off the rubber suit.

"Ugh, is that some, like, BDSM suit or whatever?"
"I dunno, I found it outside your house and it looked cool, it's a complete bodysuit, man. Plus, it like, fits me perfectly. I bet it turns you on."
"Pffft, as if!"

Tate let out a small chuckle and leaned forward kissing my lips tenderly, closing his eyes and keeping his hand on my chin so that my mouth is level with his. He then broke our kiss to stare in my eyes, smiling softly. I could feel his breath on me as he toyed with my hair.

"You know I love you, right, Y/N?"
"You know I love you more, right, Tate?"

A hearty chuckle escaped his mouth, making me have to cover it and stifle his laughter, which just made him laugh harder.

"Dude, shut up! You're gonna wake my parents up!"
"Good, they'll be just in time to see me humping their beautiful son~."

This made me blush, and as soon as I took my hand away, he began to kiss me passionately, making me feel all kinds of flutterflies in my stomach. His cold, soft fingers went down the side of my body, his touch like the bristles of a hairbrush, before grabbing my thigh playfully, making me gasp and blush deeper. A suggestive smile wiped over his face when I, and he kissed my neck, leaving a small mark.

"Oh... Tate... ah sh-shit..."
"Mmhh... you're so warm, Y/N..."

We kissed for what seemed like decades, I never wanted it to it end. Tate reached down and admired my attire.

"Never seen you wear jeans before, I thought you said they were too basic."
"Ehh, well, ya date a cute boy, you start to get his style mixed in with your own~."

This put a smile on his face, and we continued to love on each other for a while before doing some spooning, him being the big spoon, as per usual. His hands roamed my body, keeping one on my thigh. Tate was very strange, he always kept a hand on my thigh during cuddling. I don't know if it's some strange kink or if it's, like, a safe feeling for him or whatnot, but I decide not to ask. This time, Tate did not hum as per usual. He just lied there behind me, one arm wrapped around my waist, the other on my thigh.

The feeling of his lips planting a kiss on my ear was like a ray of sunshine beaming down on me. I could feel him slip out a stifled chuckle, and I looked back over my shoulder at him, smiling. I then turned in his direction and buried my face in his chest, squeezing him like a big stuffed animal. I kicked my feet back and forth and giggled as he stroked my hair.

"Ugh, nevermind, I hate jeans these are so like... tight..."

Tate looked away, scratching his arm before looking back and suggesting anxiously;

"You could, l-like, uhh, take 'em off... I don't... I don't m-mind..."

I looked back at him with an unimpressed stare, rolling my eyes

"Y'know what, sure, why not, just don't try anything funny, Mister Slim Shady."

The nickname I gave him made him laugh a little, but all I heard was a heavenly chorus singing. I stood up to take the jeans off. They took forever to get off, my mom got me the wrong size so they're kinda tight on me. I then lied in his lanky arms again.

"Hey, Tate?"
"Yes, Y/N."

"I want you."

==================

Sex & Candy - Marcy Playground.

==================

Little note!!! My WP is being weird and for whatever reason does not show that I've put photos for chapters that I did, or, did the process of doing :(. So, until I figure out the problem, chapters will not have images. Sorry for any inconvenience!!!

- Ave.