1

Thorne sat in the tree area, just relaxing after completely besting the watermelon-obsessed Melon in battle. He couldn't help but wonder to himself why that guy was so crazy about watermelons in the first place. He shrugged, knowing full well that Melon's watermelon shark form may have something to do with it. Suddenly, his ears perked up, detecting a noise - one he recognized as coming from Melon.

"Oh god no. Not again!"

Lynea, who had been sitting cross-legged next to him the whole time, suddenly looked up with a worried expression.

"What's wrong, Thorne?"

"I'm pretty sure Melon is getting angry at someone else for eating watermelon," he spoke cautiously, straining his ears to make out the exact words of the argument.

"And, oh boy, is he making a scene."

Before Thorne had the chance to act, the sound of a crash came from the direction of the cafeteria and the two rushed over. There, they saw Melon in the middle of the cafeteria, lunging at Jammer! Lynea darted over in a flash and placed Melon in a headlock. "Stop that!" she yowled.

"WATERMELONS FOREVER!!" Melon shouted in reply, trying to wiggle free from the hold.

"I never even ate any watermelon!" Jammer exclaimed.

Thorne quickly stepped in to help Jammer back on their feet and, without a moment's delay, hustled them out of the area. Lynea kept a firm grip on Melon as they all started walking away, and Thorne, attempting to lighten the mood, said "Come on Melon, it's not that serious. Why don't you take a chill pill?"

That's when Melon exploded, writhing in Lynea's grip as he shouted "Watermelons are serious business! It's a part of who I am! I won't stop loving watermelon just because someone tells me to!"

Jammer jumped back in surprise, and Lynea tried her best to keep Melon still, saying "That's alright, we're all cool here. Just calm down."

Eventually, the trio managed to make their way back to the tree area, Melon still worked up about his love for watermelon, but too tired to make any more of a scene. Thorne shook his head as they all settled back down, feeling relieved that things hadn't escalated any further.