the new teacher- bangchan

(Omfg please look at the photo)

(Before we start. If you feel uncomfortable to this book you can leave.Warning some of the chapters may have disturbing contents. This is based on my imagination and this is fiction. This is not based on characters life. Enjoy)
Sorry for the errors.

Y/n pov.

"Dad!!! I'm gonna go now!!" I said.

"Okay have a safe ride!" My dad said.

I smiled at him because he is always like this. I love the way he smile. I wish he is always smiling and happy. I am very glad that I have a father like him. He is the most kindest person. He is always supporting me and always here by my side. Whenever I have a problem or stressed, he always cook my fav dish! He is the best dad ever!

(Skip time: school)

No ones Pov.

Y/n was walking when suddenly someone approach her.

"Hi y/nieee" the person said.

Y/n smiled because her friend greeted her a good morning.

"Hey hyunjin! My dumpling!" She said and she pinch his cheeks and hyunjin pouts because of the Nickname.

"Yah don't call me that! Aishhh that kind of nickname is so annoying!" He said in annoyed tone. Y/n laugh because of his behavior and now some of her friend start approaching her.

"Heyyy y/n!!!" The other person said.

"Oh hey! Leeknow!" She smiled. And leeknow welcome her with his tight hug and y/n laugh.

"Oh we should go now. The others are in the classroom." The three of them just nodded and go to their classroom.

"Good day everyone." The teacher said.

All of the students greet him back and the teacher smiled and said.

"Well what I nice morning to start a lecture today right?" The teacher said with teasing tone and all the students whines because they didn't review.

"But sir! You know that we can't just do that quickly! It's so stressing!" That one student said.

"Well it's not my fault that some of you didn't study." The teacher said.

"Sirrrr isn't kinda early for the quiz? I mean we can do the quiz tomorrowww" the student said with a whine.

"Well I guess we gonna do the QUIZ tomorrow because we have special guest today who will teach you guys." The teacher said

And all of the students got quiet along with y/n leeknow and hyunjin because of curiosity.

"Okay class!! Meet your new professor, Mr. BBangchan" the teacher said.

The person entered the room with emotionless face. His atmosphere was so strong to handle it because his Aurora was so dark like you can even see the shadows behind him.

All of the sudden. All the students was silent. The awkwardness make y/n nervous. Because y/n hate awkwardness. She wants to stop the silence but you know she can't. Suddenly she hiccups. The new professor looked at him in cold look. She start fidgeting because she was so nervous. She even thought 'aishhh if only I didn't get this hiccup from my mom'.

She stared the table who is in front of her but someone hold her hand. It's leeknow. She look at him and he smiled. She also smiled. She is happy that she have this kind of friendship. Always happy and always taking care of each other.

The new professor clear his throat and said.

"Hi everyone. My name is bangchan. I hope some of you guys must behave and respect. I don't want some of you are so annoying and clumsy. I want all of the students to be quiet while I am discussing something. My class is my rules. Do not even break the rules or else you guys may have some punishments. I love silent. So please I want you guys to shut your mouths and listen to me. Are you guys listening?" He said. And all the students just nodded and scared of their lives.