DESTINATION OT8 PART 1

The way her hair wave, the way she looked at me. Her face was blurry yet scary. Should I save her from this kind of danger?
How can I keep her safe. My body shivered because of the sudden touch. I feel her touch. When I look up. I feel like screaming. Help me.

I woke up because of my sudden nightmare. Again my nightmare is dreaming about that girl. Dang she weird. Just me hoping the girl in my dream just disappeared.

"Leeknow, hyung is waiting for you downstairs, we need to discuss something" jeongin said. And I just nodded and said "I'll come later."

I go downstairs just seeing my mem9in the couch chatting about something, they seemed serious?

NO ONES POV

"Why do you guys want to talk about?" Leeknow and chan just sigh and ask

"All of us, I mean some of us having a weird dream about this girl, do you also have nightmare about her?" Chan ask.

"Ahmmm apparently, I have weird dream until now. Is it the girl in a long hair?" leeknow ask. And some of the members just nodded and said.

"I mean yea we dreamed of her every night. Is there a meaning of that?" Jeongin said while fidgeting nervously. And seungmin just tapped his back calming him down and leeknow suddenly said.

"Well I think there is..a meaning of it. Should we find out?" Leeknow said and chan just look at him 'how?' Look. Leeknow was about to say something but someone interrupted him by a random figured.

"I will help you for that if you guys let me" the random figure said.

"DAMN! you scared shit out of me you damn random figure!" Leeknow said while looking at the random figure along with his members who is now scared.

"Come on, cut the scene right now, this is very important though" the random figure said.

"Show yourself you random freak!" Jeongin said with full of confidence yet scared.

The random figure chuckled and show him/her self.

They all shookt because of the random figure beauty.

"Hello everyone! My name is y/n, your savior or maybe your slave? I actually don't know because I have a mission to protect you all" she said while looking at them with awe.

"What's with that look everyone? Come on!" She said while whining.

The other members just look at her full of love? Well some of them attracted to her because of her beautiful face. The way she talk make some of the members awe.

"H-hi?" Jeongin said with shyness.

"Hello jeongin!" She said with excitement. Jeongin looked at her confusely.

"I know what you gonna ask young boy. Well I known you guys when you guys were kids? I might be wrong but yeah, you guys really grown up!" She said while clapping a little because y/n haven't seen them liked 2-3 years? Wanna know what's the reason?

Well she is working as a protector,and making some wishes granted, she has a lot of duties to do. She often visit them. Looking out of them if they were okay or not. Y/n felt so stressed because of her duties. She is something that nobody believes. Well she is not a human or a random creature. She just not existed in this world. But she can show up if she wanted to. She is the type of playful yet sweeet, she is also a caring one.

"Anyways boys, I've been watching you guys I guess a year? I didn't visited you guys because I am too busy to my duties. Well as you can see, today is my free day, and you guys might dreaming about that girl" you said and all of them nodded on her last word. You also nodded and said.

"That girl is a random creature who is want you guys, well I might be wrong or not, but I guess some of you might be dead as well" you said and some of them just look at you in terror when you said the 'dead' word.

"Hey hey! Don't worry! You guys will be more safer when you guys are with me! I will protect you guys don't worry!" You said while looking at them and they just nodded.

"Well come with me first, let me tour you guys" you said as you throw something and the white circle appeard.

"Wanna come in?" You ask as you smirked and all of them just nodded.

(I added this story because why not? I actually wanted to add this here! I hope you guys enjoyed it, there is a lot of parts of this so stay tuned to others.)