For Mr. Dave

Hey, I just want to submit a little prayer.

My piano teacher's husband passed due to cancer. I didn't know him well, but I knew he was a really good person and a sweet one at that. He would always say hi to me during my lessons, and I loved just being able to say hi back, just giving him that little bit of happiness in all his struggles with cancer. 

My piano teacher has been with him for such a long time and I would like her to be in your prayers too, thank you. I have to go now to write a letter for my piano teacher because the funeral is tomorrow and I won't be able to go.

Thank you, rest in peace Mr. Dave. Amen.

-PerilRanboo2

Jesus, why is love so hard? We see those who had been together for years ripped apart by sickness, and death. We know its your will, but we cant help but feel grief and sadness after the loss. 

Lord, help us remeber that we are all called to go to heaven. Remind us that if we love one another and do your will, we will go to heaven. Help us reunite with the deceased when our time has come. 

Give Mrs. Dave a sign of your love and a sign that her husband is with you. 

May Mr. Dave's soul be with you in paradise, Amen. 

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, Did instruct the hearts of the faithful, Grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy his consolations. Through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Rest In Peace