For Ena

For @_moonlightreader

Request: to become more confident, stopping negative thoughts.

Why: I've been struggling with depressive episodes, self-harm, and anxiety for more than six months. I already went to two counselors, but I feel like I also need God to help me. One day I had thoughts to end my life. But I actually don't want to die, I just want to get relief. 

I'm also struggling with acne, so that makes me feel more ugly and worthless. I know that I shouldn't be like this, but I can't stop my thoughts.

Dear Jesus, 

Why do scary thoughts come upon us? Why does it scare us so? Help us be brave in times of hardship and always remember who we are. Remind us of our purpose and help us remember our mission in life.

There is a long road ahead of us, Lord. Strengthen our faith for the journey. Help us see the small ways you show your love to the world. 

Please help Ena and others like her remember that there are people who love them and that you will always love them no matter what. Help them see that they too are beautiful and special 

Lord, we pray that everyone sees what a gift they are to this world and that they will forever be loved, regardless of who they are or what they've done. 

May we all see that your glory will always prevail. 

Amen. 

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, On earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

It is hope, above all, which gives us the strength to live and to continually try new things." O God, in whose image we all are made, give us hope that through the work of our hands, and with Jesus as our model, we may glorify you now and always. Amen.

Anyone who has read this, please pray for Ena and others you know who are fighting depression and anxiety. 

TheFaithClan will be praying for you!