The mysterious village

(Y/N ) pov:
I get woken up harshly because of my alarm clock. The ringing brings pain in my ears and head. I grunt as I turn off the alarm clock. It's 8 :00 am. I have to go to work at 11:20. I get up, my  feet touching the cold floor as I try to go and get a shower. I get there and turn on the shower head to a hot and cold water.  I don't know why but I like to keep things in between. I relax as the water hit my body. After a good 30 minutes I get out. Preparing breakfast and my tiffin before going to the office. After all of that hassle.  I get out of my apartment. My work place is 20 minutes away from my house so it's pretty convenient.
.
.
.
After reaching the office gate I get to my work place very fast because I had an apartment to go see a doctor.  I have to leave the office atlast 40 minutes early to be on time for the appointment. We'll seeing the files that needs to be completed it's gonna take a while...
.
.
.
It was lunch break. Some of my colleagues were chatting around.  Tell each other what happened today and earlier that day. Just catching up on few things.  One of my colleague was telling a story about a mysterious village. I asked them about the place and from what I get to know that there is a cult which many people follow.And they try not to communicate from outside of the village. Which I get it. The village is in the easte area of the Europe . In Romania.  It picked my interest.  After the lunch break we all went back to work. Somehow the thought of the village stayed in my head. Well, next adventure is going to be interesting...
.
.
.
I got off early from the office.  Now heading to the doctor's appointment. I wanted to check up on my low and high pressure. To be honest I suffer from low pressure more. Going to the doctors were no different. All the same medicine and medical procedures. It's been very stressful. Well,I gotta wait until I get some vacation days from my boss.  I can't wait to go to that village.

(I will try to write longer chapters.  Right now I'm very tired. See you guys tomorrow. )