𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾

THIRD PERSON POV:

Harry walked into the library, he remembered seeing on the map that zabini went here after breakfast most days. Harry waited at a table reading a random defense book for about twenty minutes before zabini walked in.

Harry looked up and grinned. He closed the defense book and got up walking towards zabini. Zabini stopped in his tracks raising a eyebrow upon Harrys arrival.

Harry crossed his arms, standing in front of zabini smirking.

"Is there something you need?" Zabini drawled.

Harry glanced around before leaning foward and whispering, "Can we go somewhere a little more, private?"

He glanced up at zabini, eyes wide, trying to appear innocent. Zabini narrowed his eyes in suspicion before nodding and leading Harry to a empty classroom.

When Harry closed the door behind him he put up a silencing spell. He slowly turned back to Zabini. "I need youre help," Harry said plainly.

Zabini's eyebrows raised, "How so? And why me?"

Harry bit his lip then smirked, "Revenge."

Zabini chuckled and walked towards Harry, grabbing his chin and making Harry look him in the eyes.

"Depends on the revenge, dear."

Harry kept himself from blushing. He cleared his throat, "Malfoy, and my..ex friends, have started a rumor regarding why we broke up, which happens to include you, i would like for you to help irritate them ."

He smirked, "Now that sounds entertaining," Zabini let go of Harrys chin, "I will help, but i want something in return."

"And that may be?" Harry replied icily, narrowing his eyes.

Zabini walked over to the empty teachers desk and leaned on it. "Let me try to win you over, if i fail by the end of this, revenge, then i wont bother you. If you do fall for me during that time, you let me court you."

Harry eyes widened in confusion, tilting his head. "But, why me? Im not a pureblood."

Zabini laughed, shocking Harry, "Youre so uneducated dear, its quite hilarious."

Harry crossed his arms, mumbling angrily. Zabini silently walked up to Harry, lifted his chin up and gave him a kick kiss. Harry's arms fell to his sides and he stood there shocked.

Zabini smiled smugly, "See you later dear."

He stood there as Zabini walked out of the classroom, the silencing spell falling.