•seven•

"So what did you need to tell me that was so important?" I say to Imani through the phone.
"ME AND LUKE ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!!" She yells.
"Oh my god are you serious? When did this happen?!"
"Well we were hanging out downstairs at my place playing FIFA and he paused the game and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes!" she says.
"Awe that's so romantic Imani" I say and laugh a little.
"Well I have to go because me and Luke are going somewhere in about an hour and I have to get ready"
"Okay bye girl! Have fun with Luke" I say and laugh for no reason.
"Bye!"

After she hangs up I can think about anything else but Michael. He is literally the most amazing person I've ever met in my entire existence.

I can't wait for later today when we hang out at his hotel. I'm hoping we'll be alone, oh god my dirty mind is taking over. I don't care I like the dirtiness the fills my mind.

-

It's around 6 at night and I'm driving to Michael's hotel. I'm really nervous and hungry, then again I am always hungry.

Once I pull into the parking lot I pull out my phone and go to the text Michael sent me a while ago saying what floor and room he was in.

I press the elevator button for up and walk in when the door opens.
I press the button for floor 7.

I'm the only one in the elevator right now so I'm glad I don't have to make any awkward conversation with someone.

When the door opens I walk out and look for room 734.

Once I find it, again almost tripping on the way there, I knock lightly on the door and step back a little not wanting to be right in his face if he opens it.

Seconds later the door opens and I look up to see Ashton standing there.

Oh..My..God. Where's Michael?

-

HAI GUYS!! ^_^

This is a REALLY short chapter and I'm really sorry for that. I just decided to mix it up and bit and leave you with a cliffhanger because I'm a horrible person.

I'll try to update this weekend, I'll be at the beach so idk if I can or not.

Tell me what you guys think so far on the story!

Thoughts on Imani and Luke dating?

Thoughts on Ashton being at the door when Michael was supposed to be?

ILY sooooooo much! Keep reading, comment and vote!!