•six•

I wake up from my sleep sweating constantly and rapidly. My breathing is heavy. I scream loud and my mother runs in fast. She comes to my bed and grabs me and holds me tight. I put my head in the crook of her neck and hug her tightly, while crying. It happened all over again. To when my dad left us in the most horrible way.
I was 7 years old when it happened yet I can remember it like it was yesterday. It was late at night and my dad had been drinking, a lot. He drank but not as much as this night.
I was upstairs in my room and I could hear everything that was going on. I heard my mom yelling and my dad yelling to. I ran downstairs only to find my mom had blood on her face and my dad had blood on his hand. Assuming it was my mothers. I run to my mom and she says to go upstairs. But I refuse, I go to my dad and yell at him,
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MOM?! DAD WHY DID YOU HURT MOM"
And before I could even react I was on the floor holding my face tightly and crying. My dad had punched me and I've never felt this kind of pain before. I look up at him and I can see that he knows what he just did. And that was it, he was out the door and I haven't seen him since. I still have nightmares but not as much. I don't exactly know why but they just come and I can't control them. I don't like them at all and it hurts when they come.

"It's okay. Everything's okay." My mom tells me. I know everything is okay.
"Thanks mom"
"Shhh, go back to sleep sweetie" she says as she moves the piece of hair from my face. I lay back down in my bed and slowly fall back to sleep with an image in my head. Michael.

It's 12:47 in the afternoon once I wake up. I can't believe I slept this long, I usually wake up around 10 or so.

I sit up and grab my phone from beside me. I have 5 new messages.

From Imani:
Hey girl! When you wake up text me back and I'll come over! Got some news for you ;)

From Imani:
Scratch what I just said, I have AMAZING news to tell you!

From Imani:
OMG! I'm in this group chat and they are texting so much! This is to much for me. I'm signing off for the rest of the day. Once you wake up just text and I might not answer but whatevs! Bye girl ;)

From Michael:
Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today or something. It's okay if you can't but..text me back later!

From Ashton:
Good Morning.

Well that's weird. Ashton texting me? Ahh I can't wait to text Michael back!

To Michael:
Hey! Sure we can hangout today just come to my house and pick me up. If you want I mean you don't have to..

From Michael:
Yeah I'll come pick you up silly ;) What time?

To Michael:
Maybe around 2:00?

From Michael:
Sounds Great!

Now let's see if I can get ready in an hour.

I know I should really put effort into my outfit but really I just don't feel like it.
I end up just putting on an old Metallica shirt on and my black pants. I found my black boots last night so I guess I'll wear those. I don't feel like doing my hair so I put it up and I messy bun and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I'm brushing my teeth I hear a knock on the door.
I finish up quickly and run down the stairs. When I open the door I see Michael.

"Hey I know it's weird to be right on time but I just wanted to get here on time to spend more time with you, oh shit I just said that out loud" He says and his face turns a little red.
I laugh a little.
"It's fine. I didn't know it was already 2. I usually keep track of time well". I say and we both laugh.
"So what do you want to do today?" I ask him once we pull out of the driveway.
"Well, I was thinking that we could go to see one of my friends who's also in a band perform at this place?"
"I mean we don't have to.."
I interrupt him.
"I would love too!" .

When we pull up to this building it seems pretty cool. There are a lot of people here right now so I'm assuming it will be crowded but I'm not that worried. We get out of the car and walk to the entrance. Michael puts his arm around my waist and goosebumps just appear all over my body. I look at him and give him a small smile to tell him it's okay that he does it.

As we walk inside the band hasn't started yet but there is music I think it's coming from a DJ. He takes my hand and we interlock fingers. Oh my God this is not happening right now.
We go to where the stage is and he lets go of my hand to shake someone else's hand that was on stage. He takes it back when I'm not paying attention. I take my phone out to see what time it is and its 3:45. I didn't realize how long it took to get here.
We go sit down at a table to wait for the band to start. It's really awkward because none of us are talking.

"So, what time does the band start?" I say to break the silence.
"Um I'm actually not that sure. It really shouldn't be that long. Maybe around 6?"
I check my phone and see that's it's 5:14.
"I guess it won't be that long."
I'm getting bored. And hungry.

"Hey um, is there like any food? I haven't eaten all day and I just.."
He cuts me off.

"Yea I'm hungry to. Let's go get some food."

He takes my hand and we walk to a bar type space.

We both order some fries and a drink. I of course get water because I'm broke and I really don't want him to pay. I'm just weird like that it's a thing.

When we finish its around 6:30 and the band is about to start.

We go to the front of the crowd and and the band starts. Wow they are really good! But of course not as good as Michael and the guys.

When the band plays their 3rd song I have to pee.

"Hey. I really have to use the bathroom I'll be right back." I say/yell to him.

"Do you want me to go with you? Like walk with you?"

"No it's fine. I'll just be a couple of minutes." I say.

"Okay"

I try to find the bathroom but this place is pretty crowded. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Michael.

"This is why I asked if you wanted me to come with you. I know where the bathroom is" He says and laughs a little.

"Thanks"

He points me to the other side of the building and walks with me towards there. I walk into the bathroom while he stands outside. Weird?

Once I finish I wash my hands and go outside. I look around but don't see him. I come further out and before I know it I'm pinned against the wall and a body is against me. I look up to their face and it's Michael's. God he's so hot.

I feel his lips brush against my neck and his hot breath breathing down my neck. He brings his lips up to mine and we are at it. His lips are so magical.

I open my mouth and let us tongue in. Oh shit this is nice.

We are moving fast but not to fast. His lips are at the same pace as mine and it's passionate. I wish this could last forever.

His hand moves down to my butt and he squeezes lightly making me jump s little.

"Too far?" He asks.

"Nope" I say/laugh.

I really like this. I like the way he touches me. I know it sounds horrible but I love it. This is amazing.

He pulls away and we are both out of breath.

"Shall we continue this later tonight?" He asks.

"I think we shall!" I say and we walk back to the stage.