⌞𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦⌝ | UZI x READER ! Nb Wd !

A/N: Im back... after being gone for a year and yet i have barely anything done!!

Long Writers block sucks! =(
Also , r there any other guilty Uzi simps out there??
________________________________

[[long oneshot]]
Ragdolling onto my bed , i stared up at the ceiling. It was another crappy day. My optical sensors looked all over my ceiling , i didnt have much to do. Homework was all done , my parents were still out working for the WDF... probably playing Gin Rummy or something like that. The boredom almost seemed to evaporate the moment i thought of something interesting i could try. My parents have talked about the outside of the colony acouple of times with me , they have told me about saturn and all the stars you can see.. especially about how much snow there was.. it genuinely intrigued me and it only comes to my mind every now and then , not often. I immediately get out of the bed , nearly tripping on my little sibling's toy car that was SO CONVINIENTLY placed right next to my bed. That pill baby was a pain in the ass. After regaining balance, i went to where the spairs of my parents' jackets were. I shoved my hands into the pockets and searched for a copy of the master door key , i didnt know how the WDF worked so i just had to guess that the members were given copies of the door keys , the things that took the form of a floppy disk.

I ended up with nothing. Turns out , they dont give copies so i had to go more complex or something.. i went into my room once more to think about how i could sneak out , it was night time. 23:00 to be precise. Looking at my walls , trying to think of ideas , i notice a vent... it looks big enough to crawl through. My optical sensors scanned the room for anything that could elevate me to the vent near my ceiling and thats when my gaze landed on a chair in my room , my artificial mind thinking it was a good idea but there was the risk of falling too and maybe denting my metal skin.. i was still going to do it. A smile tugged at my lips as i grab the chair and prop it against the wall , climbing onto the chair to look at the vent more up close. Looks big enough?

It had been acouple of moments and it was indeed large enough to fit me inside. I wasnt even sure why they had vents when us robots didnt even need air conditioning but nice escape route , i guess. Saying its dark in the vents is an understatement. I barely see anything apart from the occasional vent grid that exposed some light into the darkness. I just had to trust my other sensors to tell me where i am going. I just had to try and find where its gets colder , mother had told me that its really cold outside.. and eventually, the vents were getting colder and it was getting abit more slippy than a usual ventilation shaft. Is that frost? I cant even see if it is or not because of how dark it is inside those blocky tunnels. Crawling through the vents , i got acouple of peaks into other drone's homes. One caught my eyes , it was a son yelling at their mother for something my hearing couldnt pick up. It seemed to come from behind a door that is out of view from the grids of the vents. I swiftly brush it off and resume the route to follow where the shafts get colder , i eventually see a dulcet and dull light. It was almost calling me to it. I sped up and tried to get the vent door open.

Once i had opened it , all i saw was snow , acouple of crumbling buildings , the stars and saturn. I was surprised that there was no storm at the moment only the gentle swirl of anowbin the air , the outside is known for its almost constant heavy snowing. Guess im just lucky , ehh? I looked down , turns out im high up. So either , i retreat and be a coward or be brave and just let myself fall.. im a weird robot so i just went for it. I crawled out , letting myself fall down to the snow on the ground. While falling , i let out a squeak , immediately regretting it and trying to catch myself with my hands facing the ground from where i was falling in the freezing air. Eventually, after what felt like forever , i fell with a crunch in the snow , i landed splat to the snow , my body parts splayed.  My head lifted itself to see what the outside of the colony looked. I didnt care if there are dangers out here , it was a mystical feeling being out here. I then started to lift my body off from the snow , brushing the snow off my clothes. Out here was an entirely different feeling to what i have ever felt like in my life...