A/N <3 + ABIT OF WRITING

ITS MY BDAY TMR AND IM HYPER‼️‼️

TMR IM GONNA WRITE A LITTLE ONESHOT WITH MY OC FOR MY BIRTHDAY TMR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME >:3
(My bday is on the 18 btw!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME >:3(My bday is on the 18 btw!)

BUT I RLLY DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOLLLL :((

ANYGAYS THE WRITING IS NOW HERE BC ITS MY BDAY!!!!

_______

Ozzie powered on. Yanking the charger out of her charging port, she slumped over in a sit at the edge of her bed. Extending her arms high in the air and her feet straitened in a tall stretch, one that sent a small shock of pleasure jolting between her joints. Groggy white optical sensors scanned the room before Ozzie's hand reached up to her screen, giving herself a light flick to the screen to knock the sleep out of her systems for abit. Although flicking didnt do too much, Ozzie wouldnt slap her own screen like her freind Uzi did when they woke up. Taking a small glance at the date, she spotted the numbers in her internal system. 18/1/57. It was Ozzie's birthday! The date she was created!

Jolting out of bed with a new found sense of energy, she got dressed up for school. Typically she would be moody and grouchy around the topic of school but today was an exception. Maybe she will have enough energy to go through the entire day until break? Preening her hair abit, Ozzie made sure she was atleast somewhat presentable for school and to top it off, she put a bag of candy in her bag just for good measures and to maybe chuck at drones heads?

The dark blue haired worker drone made it to school without too much hustle, scrawling all over her work. She just wanted to get to break where she would be able to find her freind, a worker drone called Uzi Doorman, and maybe sneak off to skip the rest of the day, as if Ozzie's parents would mind that. Ozzie kept scrawling and scribbling, making a series of lines that were undecipherable, not even Ozzie herself to tell what she was writing. It just looked as if an alien came along and decided to write something in her book. It wasnt fair, It was Ozzie's birthday and the energy she found in the morning was already gone before Ozzie couldnt even realise it. She ended up giving up on writing and instead to played with a tuft of her duller and dark blue hair, fidgeting with it and twirling it between her metallic digits.

With break approaching, Ozzie couldnt handle it. Time felt like it was goinh forever. The energy is completely depleted and the babbling teacher of the geography department is annoying her. Why would she know what kinds of rocks where there if worker drones stay inside... In her synthetic mind, Ozzie pondered about the ridiculous and rubbish curriculum. How did schools mess up so bad eith it anyway? Teaching them things they wont need? Ughh..

Making it to break, Ozzie released some air out of her vents out of pure relief and immediately hurry to meet her freind. Ozzie scanned the halls until she spotted the familiar dark purple hair amd the beanie, Uzi was at her locker and Ozzie approached with her backpack slung over one of her shoulders. Uzi took notice and glanced at Ozzie from the side.

"Hey asshole, ya doing ok?"

Ozzie quizzed, it was normal for Ozzie to call Uzi an asshole, both fo them like to horseplay about, being platonically violent to eachother.

"Pff, Oz, Im doing ok, i guess. Maybe- i dont know anymore!"

Uzi replied, shutting her locker and pivoting around, crossing her arms and laaning against it in her signature stance. She seems abit pissed off, but rhats hoe she always is!

"Zi? I was thinking, maybe for my birthday, maybe skip today? I couldnt be bothered with today-"

Ozzie replied with an edge of slight hesitation, she doesnt skip too many times so its still new to her.

"Oh, crap. Forgot it was your birthday... oh whatever! Count me in!"

Uzi answered and snatched Ozzie's hand, running off to go skip the rest of the day and celebrate Ozzie's birthday. The 2 spent hours together that day being frisky, sharing candy and being a pain to eachothers charger inputs but thats just how their freindship was built.