𝟮𝟯.

(Tristan POV)

I turned around once I closed the front door from wishing my sister farewell. Clay and Nick were sitting on the couch starting up the xbox.

I charged towards them, full speed, and jumped on top of Nick, causing him to groan in agony.

"How dare thou." Nick whined. I rolled my eyes, flipping myself onto the floor off of him. I looked to Clay, who had his eyebrows furrowed at the home screen.

"Clay darling dear of mine, what are your intentions with this lovely xbox?" I ask. Clay snaps out of his little zone out thingy and glances towards my spot in the floor.

"We should watch YouTube" he mentions. I nod in agreement, snatching the controller out of his hand and heading towards YouTube.

I decide to sign into my google account, so its majorly things I enjoy watching. A video comes onto my recommended titled; "My First Time Doing Shrooms" and immediately click on it.

"Tristan are you a junkie?" Nick asks from behind me, patting my head. I turn towards him, glaring at him.

"No you scoundrel, I'm just intrigued by the world of drugs."

Nick's mouth goes into an O shape and looks back at the screen. We watch the 5 minute video. I personally enjoyed hearing the funny experience, yet I turn around and neither of the boys are paying attention. I roll my eyes and get up, throwing the controller into Nick's lap.

"I'm going to the bedroom to watch the videos by myself since you folks don't care. Toodles"

I hear Nick protest as I walk to the room. Generally speaking, I wasn't annoyed that they weren't paying attention, I was just aggressively bored and wanted to watch the Hunger Games.

I collapse into the bed, rolling myself up in the covers and turning on my phone. I flitch at the brightness and turn it down, clicking on the Netflix app. As I continue watching the movie, I begin to scream into the pillow as I'm jealous of the romance Peeta and Katniss have.

When will it be MY turn.

I calm myself continuing the movie as I grow tired. My eyes began to flutter as I fall asleep with my phone in my hand still playing the movie.

406 WORDS

Note: I decided to be alive again 🤷🤷🤷

I fr dk what to write so pls give suggestions of u still read this 🙏🙏

Have nice night irl

- author 😨😨

(unedited)