𝟮𝟬.

TRISTANS POV

Tristan ran up the stairs, darting straight to her room. She closed the door and leaned against it.

A few things ran through her mind: is he really here? How isn't Tiff freaking out? Aren't they like super big content creators? I can't believe he hugged me. He smelt like old spice.

Quickly, she shook her head out of her thoughts. Why was she thinking so hard about it? They were only good friends.

Tristan sighed and walked over to her closet. Pulling it open, she grabbed her suit case. She then walked over to her dresser and looked through it. She didn't exactly know what she was looking for, but the moment her eyes scanned across her room and landed on an unopened shein bag, she knew exactly what she was looking for.

Hastily, she threw the bag in the suitcase and put a bunch of other things on top. Random shirts, sweatpants, jeans, and other clothes hid the bag from anyone who were to walk in. Tristan shut the suitcase and zipped it shut, right before another person opened her door.

She turned around just to be met with the grey eyes that belonged to the man she was talking to on the internet. Sapnap. Sapnap? Should she be calling him Sapnap? Probably just Nick will do. Yeah, Nick.

"You smelt good." Tristan blurted.

What da hell boy. Stupid bitch blowing her cover and shit.

Nick just rose his eyebrows, walking closer to the blonde before engulfing her into his arms.

There it was. That fuzzy feeling. The feeling of warmth. The feeling of comfort. The feeling of being safe in another persons arms.

It's something Tristan never felt before, but it was definitely something she wanted to keep.

(294 words)

A/N: I know it's not January but here's a small (ver small. smaller than my cock) Christmas present <3

ALSO I SAW SOMEONE COMMENT "pls update it now i beg of you" BUT DELETE IT AND I LITERALLY SAID "ight bet" SO WHOEVER COMMENTED THAT (ill know the username once i see it) THANK THEM!!

lol bye FOR NOW >:))

- author tehe

(unedited)