INTRODUCTION

A girl cooking in the kitchen... Suddenly she saw a figure near kitchen window in her peripheral vision and jerked away in fear...

"Kaththiradha di naandhaan..."

She saw her friend paandi standing near window... She sighed in relief ,

Eruma oru nimisham uyire poiruchu.. ipdiya vandhu bayamuruthuva.. Naa vera yaaronnu ninachuta...

Paandi: vera yaru vara pora ?

She remembered something but shook her head..

"Onnula.."

Paandi looked at her suspiciously but didn't ask further,

Paandi: sari unkayya kudu  ..

"Edhukku?"

Paandi: adi kudu di..

She turned off the stove and gave him her hand through window..  he put a candy watch & ring on her hands making her sequel in happiness...

Paandi: pudichurukka?

"iii...papara mittai..."

Paandi: sandha pakkam porappo patha unakku dha pidikumey adhaan vaangitu vandha ... Sari enakku ipo vela irukku varan..

She smiled and said ok & continued to cook... Paandi was walking towards his house... The path is empty..

Suddenly someone covered his face from behind and beated him blue & black.. & broke his hands and left him there...

When paandi Lost his consciousness he heard a voice saying,

"Indha dhadava vidra.. adhutha dhadava konnu aathula veesiruva jaakradha"

Saraswati - a village girl who innocent but thinking as she is a rowdy but in reality she is a kitten

Aacharya - who studied in Bangalore & a doctor gynecologist

Aacharya - who studied in Bangalore & a doctor gynecologist... After studying & worked in Bangalore after 12 years Now back to his village  to be with his family..

At first meet he was mesmerized & attracted by her innocent beauty... She was afraid of him because he is doctor and she's afraid of injection...

What will happen his attraction turned into obsession? Will she submit to him ? Or try to escape from his clutches?

Let's see what will happen?