CHAPTER 3

Saraswati froze in her place hearing a familiar voice & mumbled herself,

Saraswati: ayyayo doctor aththaan... Kandupidichutare..  ippa enna pandradhu 🤧..

Arya: thirumbu di ...

Saraswati Gulped in fear and turned towards him.. he narrowed his eyes at her,

Arya: madam Inga enna pandringa? Unga Arya aththaan ah paaka Velila varavey illa?

Saraswati fiddled with her saree pallu in nervousness & looking down,

Arya: nimindhu enna paaru... (Sternly)

She jumped a little & looked at him with her wide innocent eyes... His heartbeat Raised a little seeing her eyes but he masked it,

Arya: unta dhana pesitu irukka... Vaaya thorandhu pesu di... Anga avlo pesuna? Inga vaayavey thorakka maatra? Enna nadikiraya? Illa en alagula mayangitaya?

Saraswati Glared at him and said,

Saraswati: aama aama ivaru periya ulaga alagan ivara paathu naanga mayangi poitom.. aamabalaikku meesaa dha azhage... Neenga adhaye molukattini shave panni vachurukinga.. ivara paathu naanga kirangi porom ah .. hmmmkumm..

she tried to leave from there but He glared at her hands tightly and prevent her from leaving there..

Saraswati: idho paarunga neenga pandradhu sari illa solita.. vayasu pulla kayya pidichu ilukiringa.. apram Naa kaththi oora koopdruva solita... Mudhalla kayya vidunga...

She struggled against his hold but he didn't leave her hands..

Saraswati: neenga ipdi sonna kekka maatinga irunga... Ippo enna pandrannu paarunga...

She opened her mouth to shout but he pushed her into kitchen wall and locked both of her hands above her head... Her breath hitched seeing him this close... If moved an inch...  Her lips will collided with his chest... .

She Gulped in nervousness... he looked at her smugly and leaned towards her face...

She turned her face aside & closed her eyes in fear... Her body is shivering because of fear and nervousness because this is the first time she is this close to the male...

He closed his eyes &  placed his nose in her neck and inhaled deeply..  a wave of wild turmeric smell hit his nostrils making him groan... He liked her fragrance wild turmeric mixed with her natural smell making him loose control...

He opened his eyes and saw a tear strained eyes of Saraswati...  He felt like a bucket of cold water poured on him... He thought about himself when did he started to behave like this and too at a girl whom he met today...

A single drop of tear fell from her & rolled down in her cheeks... He placed his palms in her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumb & also wiped her smudged kajal... Making her close her eyes at the feeling of his hands...

When she opened her eyes it's collided with his dark brown eyes...  Unknowingly He leaned towards her lips... when his lips going to touch hers... Their trance was broken by a high pitch sound of his idiotic friend,

Vetri: adei Kai kaluva pona ullaye thoongitaya da?

Both of them jerked away from each other and at the same time vetri entered into the kitchen and saw them in intimate way and opened his mouth in shock...

Saraswati saw vetri looking at both his friend and her alternatively with shocked face...

She looked at Arya one time & ran away from there by lifting her long skirt in her hands...