Wednesday's Wet Willie

Wednesday walked back to her room from the communal showers, wrapped in a black robe, with her hair in a pink towel. While it was not her usual color, she'd grown fond of it as it belonged to Enid, her dorm-mate.

She'd also grown fond of Enid as well, but she'd never let the rest of the campus know that.

She came to her room and saw Enid on her bed, or at least she supposed it was. Her blonde hair with tips of pink and purple certainly distinguished her on campus. Wednesday wasn't expecting to see Enid's perky ears and...wagging tail? She hadn't completely wolfed out though, she was clearly more human than wolf.

"Look what I can do, Winna," Enid exclaimed. She always had a smile on her face that extended ear to ear, but this new smile was even larger than expected.

"You're getting better control of your wolf form. That's interesting." Wednesday always assumed Enid would do so. She had control of her nails/claws at a younger age, much younger before she had fully wolfed out during the battle with the Hyde.

"Pet me, WIlla...please?" The phrase 'puppy-dog' eyes has nothing on a girl who literally has canine eyes looking back at you, before changing them back to her human blues. Wednesday found her cute, adorably so, but was hesitant to fully open up that Pandora's Box. After getting close to Tyler, after getting close to, then hurting Xavier so hard, she was loathe to open her heart again so soon.

But physical contact? Normally that abhorred the young raven. But with Enid, after that day, after the loneliness and stress, after that...evening. Well, she'd been more and more accepting of physical contact with her young wolf-ling.

She walked next to Enid's bed, sat next to her classmate, and started stroking her soft hair. Wednesday loved the smell of Enid's hair, but she certainly wouldn't tell her.

Enid's tail started wagging again. Wednesday though to herself, "clearly an automatic reflex to happiness." And yet she herself felt the telltale signs of happiness, a subtle wetness down there, being this close to her...she struggled to come up with a word. Lover was too bold. Fuck buddy was too crass. As she continued to stroke Enid's hair, Enid's back, she saw her roommate's eyes close in pleasure. And started to feel similarly.

Wednesday didn't fix her robe as it fell open, stroking her friend as she did. Enid's eyes opened, tracing the porcelain skin just exposed by the crack in Wednesday's robe. Enid was always eager to find any crack in Wednesday's self-imposed protections, The memories of that night, the days that followed, the intimacy excited her so. And she had been gaining more and more control of her wolf power, practicing when Winna wasn't looking.

She concentrated a bit, focusing on the feelings her friend was eliciting.

Wednesday continued the caring strokes, but couldn't help to look down at her roommate and notice the growing bulge in her shorts. Her minds went back to that night, being mounted by her classmate, and inside she felt her Kegels clench in anticipation.

She looked. The door was clearly locked.