CHAPTER 7

Y/n Pov:

It's been a week since everyone came back from the holidays. Hogwarts halls were no longer peaceful and quiet. It's snowing less outside.

I was at the library with Cedric. Our schedule went back to the way it was before.

It was quiet. we were both doing our homework separately. I was writing my potions essay and he was writing his Charms essay. He did give me his paper to get ideas and I did the same for his Charms homework.

"Y/n...." Cedric broke the silence.

I hummed indicating that I'm listing with my eyes still set on finishing this paper.

"Did you like the bracelet?" He asked.

I was surprised by his question since I already thanked him for his gift and told him how beautiful it is.

"Yes, I already told you in my letter" I lift my robe sleeve to show him my arm that had the bracelet on it. "It's really beautiful thank you" I smiled at him before shifting my attention back to the paper.

What I said made Cedric happy "I'm happy that you liked it." He said before going back to his paper as well.

...

I was walking down the hall making my way to the history of magic. As usual, I was alone both Jasmine and Cedric had Charms.

I was about to walk into class when three boys came running toward me and gave me a crushing hug.

I was surprised. I almost fell back on the ground if it wasn't for Lee catching me before stumbling to the ground.

"Y/n!" Both of the Weasley twins gave me a tight hug again.

"Ok that's enough you two, can't you see you're suffocating her?" Lee finally managed to pull them off me.

He wasn't wrong though. The reason I couldn't stop them or give them a light push was because they were crushing me all over.

"What's gotten into you two?" I asked while reaching for my fallen books.

"We just missed you that's all," said Lee as he helped collect my papers.

"We haven't seen you in a month!" Gorge exaggerated. What does he mean by month I just saw him yesterday when he blew up that potion in Lee's face.

"In the holidays you only sent out I letter to us!" And now it was Fred's turn. Through the holidays I have at least sent three letters when they sent one to me every day.

I crossed my arms and raised a brow at them. "Aren't you a bit exaggerating."

The two smiled -it seemed more of a smirk.

Lee waved them off before wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pushing me inside the class along with him. "What he meant was that we hardly see you out of class. Where have you been?" He asked as we took our seats in the second to last row.

The boys were glaring at Lee for waving them off before following us in. They sat at their usual spots behind me and Lee. 

I told Lee how I've been busy catching up with my studies. I never expected studying at Hogwarts as a first year was this hard. Most of my time is spent either in class, the great hall, in our house common room, or at the library with Cedric.

...

Only a month left... and my first year at Hogwarts ends.

I got attached to the place. I loved it and wait to come back for the second year.