" memories..? „

[Kel POV: 11:45am, Apr 15 2020 / Day 1]

I was running while holding Sunny's hand. I was so happy to see him and I wanted to catch up with him at a lake me and Basil found. Well.. Sally found it. She crawled away then me and Basil found her staring into the water. But anyways, when we all reached the lake, we all sat down in a shaded part of the lake, where Hero and Aubrey put an old picnic blanket and basket, just like what Mari did. Sunny was puffed out "Sorry I dragged you Sun, I was just excited" I said to Sunny while handing him my bottle of water. I haven't touched it because I had another bottle of Orange Joe. Sunny then had a drink and sat next to me. We all started talking to each other until around 10 minutes later, the talking died down because we all didn't know what to talk about. That was until Sunny pulled out a photo album Basil gave him before he moved. "Is that my photo album.?" Basil said in surprise. "yea it is.. I had some old photos of us all as babies so I just put them in there too.-" Sunny then replied with in a quiet tone. Basil, Aubrey and Hero couldn't hear what he just said so I repeated it for him because I knew Sunny wouldn't want to repeat himself. Sally then randomly opened the book to a random page. First photo we all saw was a photo of Hero and me having an arm wrestle. Under that photo, it was my face buried into my arm and I looked upset. Hero was laying there nervously smiling, it seems he won because of how it seemed I was acting. On the next page, it was a photo of Hero trying to kiss me because I still felt angry from loosing to Hero. I look so annoyed. Sally then flipped a page and pointed at a photo from the 31st of March 2016. She was pointing at Mari and looked confused. We all were quiet then Sunny hugged me and I hugged him back. "We'll tell you about her when you're old enough to understand.." Hero replied with. We all kept looking through the book, cringing but also laughing and smiling at some of the photos that's when we reached a page with all of our family photos with 2 photos of all of us. On the left side from top to bottom, it was Basil's family photo, then it was Sunny's and then it was my and Hero's. On the right from top to bottom, it was then Aubrey's family photo, then it was all of us and all of us again.

When Sunny closed the book, he got his phone and checked the time. It was 12:23pm. We all had a swimsuits with us so we decided to change and go into the lake. Hero put Sally into swimmers and put a floaty on her and went into the water with her slowly. Basil sat on the side of the lake with his Camera and the photo album and his feet in the water. He then took a photo of everyone in the lake. That's when I felt someone splash me, I turned around immediately but nobody was there. I went to basil and asked if he got a photo of who splashed me. Basil then shown a photo that just finished printing and it looked like Sunny. I then swam away to find Sunny and get revenge. I searched all around the lake and I couldn't find him. I got a bit worried since he wasn't an amazing swimmer. The lake wasn't that deep but I still swam to the bottom to see if Sunny was somewhere down on the lakes floor. I eventually found Sunny just there passed out and it seemed he got his ankle stuck there while swimming and considering there was a bruise and scaring around his ankle, he struggled and eventually gave up. I immediately grabbed the rock holding him down, grabbed him and swam back to shore(?). Everyone else got out, Except for Aubrey and Sally, who were already gone. When they saw me holding Sunny while getting out of the water so they got out to see what happened. Hero walked over with a medkit he always keeps with him and bandaged Sunny's ankle. I checked his pulse and it was beating normally which was good. Basil got a towel and I wrapped sunny into it and we all started walking back.

-
Words: 773