005

ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? by Tyler the creator playing now
————————————————————————————

Siwoo sighed as she stepped out of the bus. She is still thinking about what happened when she tried to text Jiyeon earlier.
She decided to shake it off and walk to school.

T H R E E  M I N U T E S  L A T E R

Siwoo began to speedwalk as she saw Jiyeon. As she was about to say hi to her she saw Jiyeon and Bora give her a stink eye and walk away.
"What the hell is with everyone today?"she muttered as she began to follow Jiyeon and Bora trying not to lose them in the crowd.

But they caught on quick and smoothed in with the crowd. Siwoo tried her best to find just a single trace of her friends but found nothing.
As she was walking further into the crowd her heart began to beat very hard. So hard that she heard it in her head, she suddenly began to sweat,  she tried to turn around but tripped over someones stuck out foot and fell right on her face. The crowd all quieted down and circled around the embarrassed girl.

Once she stood up she looked at the person who tripped her on purpose. It was Jiyeon
She stuck her hand out, as Siwoo almost gripped it in relieve, Jiyeon dodged her hand and pushed her head.Everyone gasped as Jiyeon and Bora walked away.

"Siwoo are you okay?" Was being said somewhere in the crowd. As she looked up she saw another hand but this time to help her up.
As she hesitantly took it. The girl gave her a warm smile and began to check her for any marks once she saw that she was completely alright on the outside she turned to face the people who were still watching and said ;" YAH WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT , GO BACK TO CLASS"Everyone went back to class. The girl was a intern, and all the kids who were standing around Siwoo were 1 or 2 years younger including Siwoo

"Thank you Chae-won" Siwoo said as she bowed and kept her eyes on her shoes.
"It's nothing, are you okay? " She nodded her head and was about to turn around "before you go have to give you something" Chae-won said as she started writing something on the paper.
"Here so you can call or text me "she said with a big smile. "From now on i am your best friend" Siwoo smiled "thank you Chaewon"
Edited on 25th of may 2023/January 6th 2024
NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED

 "From now on i am your best friend" Siwoo smiled "thank you Chaewon" Edited on 25th of may 2023/January 6th 2024NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED

Oh Chaewon played by Han so-hee <3

Sorry for not Posting this part days ago i  forgot it because i had Exam week and had to learn for like 2 weeks straight
I lied.
MY TIKTOK ACCOUNT IS @/DEESWTTPD