009

"Guys, wait up!" Siwoo said as she saw the others going somewhere.
"Where are you going-"Did you get my notebook?" Sieun asked her "Yeah but- Can you put it on my desk?" Siwoo sighed as she got interrupted again.

"I'll do it later." She said as she greeted Beom-seok and Suho."so, where are we going?" She said as she put her arm around Sieun's shoulder. The question was followed by silence as Sieun ignored her.
"Hey, why are we going to the basement?" Suho asked as they were going down the stairs following Yeong-Bin.
"This way is faster" he replied. Siwoo eyed him down suspicously. Somethings isn't right.
"You"re dead if its a lie" Siwoo and Suho said simultaniously.

"What should I have for dinner?" Suho said "I have to go to cram school" Sieun replied
"I have to train" Siwoo said catching up with the others.
Siwoo put her hand around Sieun's coat as she saw loads of people in the basement. Sieun looked away from Suho as he noticed Siwoo's grip getting stronger.

Her heart dropped to her stomach as they walked towards them. Siwoo took a few steps back hiding behind Sieun.
"Seok-dae, they are the ones, right?" Her eyes widened as she saw Bomi amongst them. Bomi's eyes avoided hers in panic.
Siwoo tuned everything out and kept staring at Bomi thru the small gap between Suho and Sieun's shoulders.

She zones back in when she heard a slashing sound coming from in front of her. Her head quickly moved to Sieun thinking that he was the one who got hurt. But her head moves to the other side when she heard a quiet gasp coming from Suho.

"You annoying brat" the old man said holding a pocket knife in his hand. Siwoo's eyes landed on Bomi once again not looking away untill they left.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she examined his arm. He shaked his head as his breaths became a little louder.
Beom-Seok went in his bag searching for a band-aid.

"Sieun, i'll see you back home okay? Call me if you need anything" she said as they finally reached outside.
She said her goodbyes and left. Once she got on the bus she put her earbuds back in and put on some music. She furrowed her eyes as she got of the bus. She felt like she was being watched, she took out her phone and went to the camera app 'checking her hair' as she looked at the camera she saw 5 people behind her, she would've thought nothing of it if they didn't follow her all the way to the back of the bus a few minutes ago.

She put her music on pause and kept walking. She sighed in relief as she finally got in the gym and began  stretching.

Time skip

She finally finished training and walked back to the bus station. She looked to her left and saw the same 5 people. Her hands were shaking in fear as she got in the bus.

Time skip

"Sieun, im home!" She said as she put on her slippers.