phone calls. - m. jackson.

WARNING:
CHAPTER CONTAINS VERBALLY EXPLICIT AND SEXUAL CONTENT.

𐦐

Amara sat in the hallway of the huge mansion while Michael danced at the far end of it. Pissed wasn't even the word to express how Amara was feeling. Michael called her at 2:00 in the morning, screaming about some emergency. She rushed out of her bed and took a quick shower before hopping into her 1994 Mercedes Benz and sped over to his home, just to find out it was absolutely nothing wrong. Well in Michael's eyes, it was something wrong. Michael had been up since about 6 in the afternoon and couldn't sleep. He didn't want to be alone so he forced Amara out her bed. "You don't have anything else to do anyways." He told her after she basically cussed him out for forcing her out of her house.

Amara and Michael have known each other since they were both 13. They met at the congregation, when they were both still witnesses. Amara wasn't aware of how famous Michael was until people started asking her questions about him. Amara's unawareness made Michael enjoy more as a friend.

Through the years, they grew closer with each other. No matter what the circumstances, they'd always be close. Which explains Michael's random phone calls at 2-3 in the morning.

As Amara sat in the hallway, her eyes started to grow heavy. She could feel herself getting comfortable. The things around her began to fade; it was like she was at home again, in bed. Suddenly, her ears perked up, her eyes opened wide when she heard feet hitting the floor. She squealed and moved out the way quickly as Michael ran and slid across the floor. "Michael Joseph Jackson!" Michael giggled. "Get up! There's no time for sleep!" Amara rolled her eyes. "Is there time to knock you out?" She muttered to herself as she got off the floor. "Come on, come dance with me!" Amara stared at him like he had ten heads.

"Michael, you did not force me out of my bed at 2 in the morning to dance with you." Michael rolled his eyes. "And if I didn't so what?" Michael stepped closer to her making her fix her posture a bit. "I'm tired. What do you want?" Michael bit his lip. "Something I got a few months ago." Amara looked at him blankly before realization hit her.

A few months ago, Michael had an important celebration dinner he attended. His plus one was Amara and it was an opportunity for her to step out of her shy shell. Every hour that night, Michael made sure to tell her how beautiful she was and give her reassurance that she would be fine and that she'd be back in her bed soon. Even though it made Amara smile, it wasn't enough for her to calm her anxiety. That whole night she found herself drinking the alcohol that was being served.

Amara had gotten so drunk, Michael had to drive her home. While helping her undress, she quickly kissed his lips. The kiss turned into a heated make out session and that make out session turned into sweet and passionate sex. Amara was so embarrassed the next morning, she refused to acknowledge what happened and hoped Michael would forget it too. Unfortunately, he never did. "I thought that never happened."

"It did Amara and you know it." Amara shook her head. "I can't sleep with you! You're my best friend!" Amara started to walk away but Michael pulled her close. "It's not about sleeping with you, I want you." Amara blinked. "What?"

"You heard me. I want you." Amara looked him up and down and checked his forehead. "You sick or something?" Michael quickly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Michael!" He moved from the hallway to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him before throwing her on the bed. Amara stared at him as he stared at her. She could tell in his eyes that he was serious. "When did you realize this?"

"The night before the dinner. When we had sex, that just elevated it." Amara sighed. "I was drunk, Michael. I wasn't myself."

"You were yourself. Drunk actions are sober thoughts. You telling me that you haven't thought about fuckin me?" Truth be told, she absolutely did. But she never thought he wanted her too. "Amara." Amara looked at Michael. "You've thought about fuckin me? Tell me." Michael got closer to Amara. "Say it, say you've thought about it. You did it. You fucked me. You fucked me so good, you fuckin loved it." Amara started to squirm but Michael placed his hands on her thighs. "It gets you wet? You played with yourself haven't you? You rub that clit to the memory of me, huh?" Amara couldn't even look Michael in the face.

"Amara, look at me." Amara didn't listen, still looking away. "You not gon look at me? Nah, look at me." Michael's sweet voice had gotten a bit deeper making Amara look at him. "I want you to look me, while I fuck you. Do you understand?" Amara nodded causing Michael to wrap his hand around Amara's neck. "I asked you a question."

"Yes I understand." Michael smirked before unbuckling and pulling his pants down. He pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung out. "Open your mouth." Amara did as she said, opening her mouth. Michael placed his dick in her mouth and pushed it far back to her throat. Michael started to throat fuck her, making her moan around his dick. She closed her eyes just for a second but Michael slightly slapped her face. "Eyes on me." Amara continued to look at him, her eyes watering and tears running down her face. Michael pulled his dick out her mouth and a long trail of spit followed. "Spit." Amara spit on his dick and he pushed it back in her mouth. "You want this dick in your pussy? Hmm?"

"Mhm!" Michael pulled his dick out of her mouth and started to undress her. He pushed her on her back and tapped his tip on her clit before pushing himself deep inside her. Amara threw her head back as a faint moan came from her mouth before she locked eyes with Michael. He started with hard and deep strokes. He stuck his thumb in Amara's mouth and had her suck on it before rubbing her clit. His strokes started to get harder and faster causing Amara's moans to get louder. "Such a pretty pussy. She takes it so well." Amara couldn't keep the eye contact for much longer. Her eyes rolled back as she bit her lip. She started to push at Michael's stomach but he moved her hand. "Nah, take that dick. Take it like the good girl you are." He lightly slapped her face and forced her to look at him. "You so deep inside me, oh fuck!" Amara's pussy started to clench as he hit her g-spot.

"Right there! Keep it right there!" Amara gripped his arm as his hand moved from her face to her throat. Michael looked down and saw her creaming on his dick. "Oh you fuckin slut, look at that." Amara looked down at his dick. "Making a mess on my dick? Just a nasty slut." Michael slapped Amara's thigh making her whimper. "You wanna cum on my dick? Hmm?"

"Please!" Michael continued to hit her g-spot. "No you don't. Beg for that shit." Amara whined making Michael smack her thigh again. "Beg for it!"

"Let me cum please! I can't take it, please let me cum!" Michael chuckled. "Such a good girl." Michael started rubbing her clit again causing her legs to shake. "Cum for me, pretty." Amara squirted all over his dick and squealed. "Don't stop please!" Michael continued his strokes and rubbing her clit before she came all over his dick. He pulled out and without warning, came all on her stomach. He admired his dick with all of Amara's sweet juices. "I like this, i like this a lot. Don't you?" Michael looked down and seen Amara with her eyes closed and her breathing hard. "You okay?"

"I need a nap." Michael laughed. "I can definitely tell." Michael looked over at the clock that read 5:20 AM. "But I think that nap can wait, don't you?" Amara opened her eyes and smiled before turning over and arching her back. "Yeah, I don't like this, I love it."