experiment. - t. watkins | d. degrate.

WARNING: NONE, JUST ENJOY!
REQUEST FROM THE AMAZING MAMBAMONEY

𐦐

Tionne sat in the breakroom, listening to the clock tick away. She had a whole hour to herself and all she wanted to do was sit on her butt and do nothing at all but sleep.

"TIONNE!" She opened one eye and waited awhile, closing it back and ignoring whoever called her. She sighed softly and continued her nap. Then, she heard someone's footsteps jotting into the room. She kept her eyes closed in hopes that whoever it was would go away. "Girl, you ain't sleep."

Tionne opened her eyes and looked up at her co-worker, Rozonda. "I was asleep until you showed up." Rozonda shook her head. Tionne got up from her seat and stretched before sighing. "What do ya'll want?"

"Boss man said break is over." Rozonda said, picking at her clothes.

"But I have a whole 45 minutes left!" Rozonda shrugged. "That's what he said." Tionne let out a heavy sigh of frustration before storming out of the breakroom. She went towards the cash register and sat on the stool behind it. There, she found her other co-worker Lisa, asleep on the other stool. Tionne pinched her, causing Lisa to jump.

"Damn Tionne, who pissed in your cereal this morning?" Lisa asked as she rubbed her eyes.

Tionne rolled her eyes. "Your damn boss." Rozonda laughed at Tionne's remark, catching a glare from her causing Rozonda to cease her laughing. "Man, he woke me up too. Talking about "I'm not paying you to sit on your butts!", hell he ain't paying enough." Tionne shook her head and sighed.

"Anyways, have you and Marlon been talking lately?" Tionne looked at Lisa and Rozonda, who were smirking in her face.

"The nigga you set me up with who works at the liquor store across the street from your house and who can't keep his pants up? Please, I wouldn't let that nigga near me again if it was the end of the world." Rozonda's mouth dropped in shock and Lisa threw her hands up. "I give up, I give up!" Lisa turned Tionne's stool around to face her. "Lisa, I appreciate you for looking for somebody, but Marlon is definitely not who I'm looking for."

Tionne never put a real label on her sexuality, but it was obvious she had a thing for women. She had a few girlfriends in the past but the relationship would go sour after a few months. So, she decided she would give men a try. She did it a few times, but she immediately stopped liking them after they tried to get her to stop liking women.

It irritated her a bit because she genuinely wanted to give men a try, but she kept running into the wrong ones.

"Tionne, what are you looking for in a guy? Cause I got this friend and he real fine. He bald, but he fine and every girl loves him!" Lisa looked at Rozonda. "Bald? He must be fine as all get out because bald?" Tionne had stopped listening to Rozonda and Lisa, and her focus went to the three men who had just walked into the store. One in particular caught her eye. She slowly eased away from Lisa and Rozonda, in hopes they wouldn't notice she was gone.

Tionne looked at him as he was looking at clothes. She shook her head and looked back at the breakroom door. She hurried off to open the door, but she immediately heard a male's voice. "Miss! Um, I need some help!" Tionne looked back to see the young man waving her down. She sighed softly and walked over to him. "What's the problem sir?"

"Um, do you guys have this shirt in a medium?" Tionne nodded. "Yeah, I think I can get you that in a medium, give me one second." Tionne went to the back and grabbed the shirt in the correct size and walked back over to the man. He had a big smile on his that made Tionne giggle a bit. "Michael Jackson fan, huh?" The young man nodded. "Yeah I am." Tionne handed the shirt to him. "Is that all you need, or do you need help with anything else?" He shook his head