limo service. - j. hailey.

WARNING:
CHAPTER CONTAINS VERBALLY EXPLICIT AND SEXUAL CONTENT.

𐦐

It was another warm night in Los Angeles. Chloe was laying on her couch taking a nap when her house phone started to ring. She groaned loudly before answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Chloe! What's shaking baby? Hey uh, I need you to pick up 4 guys for me." Chloe rolled her eyes. The sound of her boss worked her nerves. "What 4 guys?" Chloe sat up on the couch. "Just pick them up and take them to their destination, okay?" Chloe pinched her nose and sighed. "Sure thing." Chloe hung up the phone and stretched before going upstairs to take a shower.

Chloe was a female limo driver. She had been working limo service for about 3 years. In the past 3 years, she had met over a dozen celebrities. She never bragged about it but it was always exciting picking up random celebrities. As much as she enjoyed it, she hated driving at night, and her boss knew that. She complained about how she didn't enjoy night shifts but her boss never seemed to care.

Chloe grabbed her keys and checked her house before getting in her car and driving to pick up her limousine.

She quickly picked out a random one so she could avoid hearing the sound of her boss's voice. She picked up the paperwork with the addresses on it. When she got in the car, she looked over the paperwork. "I have to pick these niggas up at four different stops?" Chloe sighed in frustration before starting the car and driving to the first location. "I should've went to get coffee before I drove here." She mumbled to herself. She stomped out the car so that she could open the door for whoever was getting in. "I better be getting paid extra for this bullshit tonight."

"What are you pissed about tonight?" Chloe looked up to see Jojo standing in front of her. "My boss is a bitch, what's new?" Jojo laughed and got in the limo. Chloe had driven Jodeci around more than she could count on her finger. It had gotten to the point where they knew her name and would personally request for her to pick them up. Chloe didn't mind picking them up, she just hated driving at night. Chloe got in the limo and started driving to the next destination. "What's up with sprawled out locations? Y'all know I hate driving around at night!"

"I tried to talk your boss out of it but he said this would help you get use to driving at night." Chloe rolled her eyes. "I'm glad you picked me up first, I enjoy driving with you the most." Chloe smiled. "You don't live too far away from me, so it's easier to pick you up." Jojo smiled. "You got a boyfriend Chloe?"

"Jojo, are you tryna flirt with me?" Jojo shook his head. "I'm just asking!" Chloe stopped the car at a red light. "I don't have one." Jojo nodded his head. "You know, you don't have to immediately pick up the rest of them. You can drive around a bit or take a break." Chloe looked back at Jojo. "You want me to lose my job?"

"Your boss would literally lose his business if he lost you." Chloe focused back on the road as she continued to drive. "I wanna have a little fun. I won't tell your boss and if my band members ask, it was traffic." Chloe was against the idea at first but then thought, why not?

"Alright, where to?"

"It's not a where, it's more so of what we're gonna do." Chloe furrowed her eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"Have you ever had sex in the back of a car?" Chloe abruptly stopped at a red light. "What did you just ask me?"

"We don't have to, but I would love to." Chloe looked at the wheel in front of her. Jojo was asking her to have sex in the back of a limo car. If this ever got out she'd be in deep shit but she trusted Jojo enough for him to keep his mouth closed. "Where am I going to put this car then?"