Going to the Monastery

Just FYI the only ninja that's actually you're Uncle is Kai.  The others you call Uncle because all the ninja are close.  You aren't actually related to Lloyd, Cole or Zane

Y/n is ten
William/Will is 11
Liam is 10

You're now 10 ( you still don't know you have the ability to control water.  That'll happen a bit later. ) So far you've got some what got your lightning powers under control.

" Hey dad?" You asked.  " Yes Y/n?" Jay replied.  " How come I've never met Uncle Lloyd and Uncle Cole's sons?" You asked.  " Well William or I guess he likes to be called Will is in Shintaro most of the time also you have met him before remember?He's Cole's son. When you were 8. We were at the park and some random boy pushed you off the swing.  Will was so ready to bet that kid up.  After that you and Will became besties.  Don't you still write to each other "? Jay said and asked. 

" Oh that Will the one who I right letters to and got close with.  I  forgot He's Uncle Cole's son."  You replied.  " See there's one person you know that will be there.  Another person is your cousin Jax. " Jay said.  " Jax is going to be there!? But isn't he only 8?" You asked . " Yes. " Jay replied.  " You never answered my question about Lloyd's son though dad." You said.  " Oh Liam is usually at he's grandma Misako when Lloyd comes over.But you'll get to meet them today. " Jay said. 

" Ok dad." You replied.

Asher's pov ( he's you're little brother incase you forgot. )

I love my older sister but sometimes I feel like my parents forget about me since they found out she has our fathers power.  A 8 year old shouldn't be worrying about that but still.... " Hey Ash ! Want to go get some ice cream!?" Mom yelled. Huh never mind none of them are that bad. " Yeah Mom!" I shouted back. 

Back to Y/n's pov

I was next to my dad in the car listening to him rant the next minute I was drifted off to sleep.  I couldn't hear a voice calling my name a female voice except it wasn't my mom's voice or Grandpa Maya's voice.

"Y/n."

"Y/n"

"Y/N!"

Ok that time that was my dad shouting my name.  " Huh are we there already?" I asked . " Yeah. Are you excited?" Dad asked ." Yeah this place hasn't changed a bit from when I was here a couple years ago. "I replied. " Be good.  Ok?" Dad asked.  " Ok." I replied