New friend

Yay the second chapter is out!!! I hope you guys like it so far but anyways thank you for reading!!!

~Present time~

Your POV

After 2 hours of walking you finally reached a clearing and walked to the center of it to find a semi-big rock so you climb it and sit at the top until you heard a voice that seemed like it was shouting at you " HELLOOOOO?, CAN YOU HEAR ME? HELLOOOOO?" you look over the edge of the rock to see a boy with a white v-neck, grey pants, black shoes with purple rims, brown hair covering one of his red eyes, wearing a pair of green and black headphones who also looked to be around 8 years old. You tilt your head while looking at him and slowly climb down and look at him again and wave " Hi can i help you?" "Yeah, I was wondering why you were alone on that rock" " oh, umm I don't know I was just tired of traveling non stop for the past two hours so I found this clearing and this rock so I climbed it and just started looking at the sky until I heard you" " oh, ok I'm sorry if I bothered you, but my name is Ty what's yours?" " (Y/N), nice to meet you Ty" " Hey umm are you with your family?" After he asked that you looked down sadly " M-my family is d-dead" you started to cry and he instantly hugged you " shhh shh it's okay, I'm sorry i asked it's my fault" " n-no it's ok you didn't know" You looked up at him and saw him look like he was thinking until he spoke "hey how about you come with me! my family won't mind if I have a friend stay over" " I-I'm your f-friend?" " yeah of course your my friend" he smiled and grabbed your hand and started leading you out of the clearing and once you were out of the woods you both walked towards what seems to be a large gate until you realize... it's the Dead Army Base....

Hey thank you for reading, I'm sorry that this chapter was so short but in the future they will be longer I hope so anyways I hope you like the second chapter byeeeee!!! ~Vinyl Scratch