New Form

Hey guys, well here is part 6, again I'm sorry for the long gaps between updates, school has just been hard for me, and I don't get as much time to go on Wattpad. Anyways, I hope you like part 6, bye!

Ty's P.O.V

I woke up in what seemed to be a bedrock cell, I slowly got up only to fall back down again. I only felt major pain in my shoulder blades and tail bone. I went to rub my shoulder blades, but instead of just feeling a flat back I felt what seemed to be scaly wings so I slowly looked behind me to see that I had huge Ender dragon wings and along with a matching tail. I stared at them with wide eyes and shock. "no....nononono this can't be real, this isn't happening. NO!" I banged my fist on the ground and cried, I just wanted to be with (y/n) again. Not stuck in this cell to rot for Notch knows how long.

I suddenly heard footsteps and the sound of chuckling following behind it "well, it seems the dragon woke up, how are you feeling? I hope you're in excruciating pain" (I apologize for long words, please don't kill meh T-T) I growled and rushed at the bars and tried to claw  his face off but he just stood there while smirking and holding my wrist in a death grip. I whimpered in pain and he let go "Pathetic, I've seen people stronger than you" I growled and almost yelled but I saw his was gone so I just simply sat in a corner of the cell hungry, tired, hurt, and alone...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since you have seen Ty, and you miss him a lot. Most of the time you would just isolate yourself in your room and try starving yourself because of the massive amount of guilt you felt for not being able to help Ty. You loved him so much there was no limit to it, but now you would never get to tell him. Jason an Sky have been trying to get you to come out but you would just sit on your bed while silently crying, saying it was your fault. Everyone has been getting extremely worried for both you and Ty, you just wish he would come back now so you could apologize for as many times as you need to and hug him for dear life saying how much you love him...

But sadly, what you don't know is that he will be gone for a long time...

Cliffhanger! Sorry this was so short, but I'll be working on the next chapter soon!

~Dolorosa