6.NOT EDITED**Kipps reunited

I gained consciousness feeling a light slap on my cheek and slight shaking . I sit up and bend down in a small coughing fit due to all of the smoke I probably inhaled , I felt a hand on my back rubbing up and down , I look to the side and see George with his goofy glasses .I laugh slightly , tears forming in my eyes , I hug him tightly. " I'm so glad your ok" I choke out my words . He squeezes me tightly " I thought you were dead " He whispers . I pull away and look at him , his eyes are comforting . He lifts his hand and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and strokes my cheek with his thumb.

I see lue and Lockwood sitting together " hey Where's his slap" George says , I laugh
" I deserve one . I've been an idiot. I should never have brought us here . " Lockwood breathes out taking out a picture . I hug George again , because frankly , I am annoyed at lockwood for bringing us here and I just want the comfort of him holding me .

" there , I can't belive I missed it .Fairfax wasn't just into casinos .he was the most connected man in Soho before he moved to iron . " George lightly patted my back to let him stand up and walk to see the photo , I follow after him . Finally looking at the picture I refused to see two moments before.

"Fairfax knew Annabel?"George asks looking at Lockwood "He didn't just know her. I think He was with her"
" I mean he did used to brag he dated a women who acted in Hamlet " I recall the times of him sitting with a drink in hand having repulsive conversations with me and bringing it up once or twice.

" He gave her the ring . He must have done. That weird hallmark , that means theres gonna be a recordof him commissioning it"
" wait so ... he killed her ? " Lucy holds Lockwoods hands in suspense.
He nodds " the ring's proof "
George looks at me with wide eyes , he grabs my hand . " I think He brought us here to kill us . It wouldn't have been suspicious, just four more agents dying on the job. "
" that's fucked up" I pull my hair back behind my shoulders " we need to get out of here " Lucy gets up hurriedly and pulls Lockwood with her . Me and George stand up still hand in hand . " leave before they realise we're still alive "
"If we go vie the red room , we sure won't be" George adds
" look light , maybe we can get out there" I yell pointing to a crack in some bricks .

We push our way through the bricks and sure enough we could get out , it was Lockwood first. He helped Lucy. George climbed out then helped me.

We run towards the exit. Suddenly Ellie appears with her rapier at the ready . From next to us there is a gunshot, we all squeel and George grabs my hand . It's nothing but Sir John Fairfax , wearing stupid little goggles " Don't move, hands up"
" you. You brought us here to die " Lockwood confesses " it was you " He turns to Ellie " in out house , the other say who I stabbed. There's nothing old about that war wound."
Fairfax points to the wall using his gun " there , where I can see you" . He pulls down his goggles.
As me and George cower behind a table , Lockwood is out in the open with a gun being pointed at him .
" I'm sure you and I can resolve this between ourselves "
Fairfax looks at him straight faced " you want your ring back . You thought you could wait till the sun comes up and come and get it from out pockets in the red room "
Ellie looks nervous " well here we are . It's the hallmark that's incriminating. Something that specific. I bet you really regret buying that for Annabel now."
" no. I don't regret buying it . I often regret leaving it behind when I bricked her into that chimney" Ellie is slowly lowering her rapier " I knew it was monstrous. But I couldn't throw my whole life away for one mistake. Not then not now . So lose the rapier and give me the ring."

"I can't, I don't have the ring . We don't travel with it. We're not insane . I know where its hidden and I'm the only one . If you kill me you will never get it back " Lockwood walks towards the gun. Could he be so stupid
" that's a bluff" Fairfax smiles and Lockwood readies his rapier
" you better shoot me " He replies with a smug look.
I squeel slightly . Shit...
" ah, miss Silver . Always have been the squeamish one of your groups." I stood up slowly and stare at him with a blank expression.
" I'll shoot you both then" Fairfax points the gun at Lockwood
" no. Don't!" Lucy yells.