Chapter 2: Someone To Trust

Skyler's P.O.V

It's hard to trust anyone these days, but my mother did tell me to trust them... so should I? I don't think I should since they work for the 'Marriage ACA'. Taking girls from their normal life's, to making it completely upside down! Why would my great Aunt and 8th cousin work here together? Couldn't they work somewhere better?

"Skyler Parker!" A Southern accent called out from behind me. "Hello! I'm Kate Holly, your hairstylist!" She smiled to ear to ear, her voice so cheerful. Why is she so happy? How could she be happy working here?

"Um hi, it's nice to meet you" I said, confusion clearly written all over my face. "What kind of hair would you like? I can do all kinds!" She jumped up in down, her eyes sparkling. "Why do I have to change my hair?" I asked titling my head sideways. "Because you're marrying the, Niall Horan! EKKKK!" She shouted, showing me a key chain that said 'One Direction' on it.

"What's that?" I asked. "What's 'One Direction'? And who's Niall Horan?"

Her mouth fell a gap, and she suddenly stopped bouncing. "Gal, you need to get out more!" She put more lipstick on her lips, and rubbed them together then smiled to me. "You're so pretty! I love your hair! I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress!" She grabbed a hold of some of my hair and turned me to face the mirror. I was seating in a rolling desk chair, which you see at the hair dressers.

"Thank you, but I don't want to do this. I'm not ready for marriage" I sighed sinking down in my seat. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me. "Hey, it's not going to be that bad. Trust me I met Niall before he's so sweet and he's been looking for his Princess" She winked to me, and put the apron on me, so no hair or anything would get on my clothes. I shook my head and scoffed, but smiled to her in the mirror. "Now pick!" She cheered handing me a big binder, which said 'Kate's Hair $tyles' on it. "What's up with the dollar sign?" I asked, pointing to it. "It's my style girly, besides I loveeee my money!" She smirked and threw her arms in the air, doing a little dance.

I swear, she is really crazy.

I giggled and started going through all of the pictures.

*Later*

"DONE!" Kate cheered, taking my magazine out of my hand and throwing it across the room. "Hey! I was reading that!" I glared at her. "Whatever, look!" She pointed towards the mirror that was now behind me, she wanted to surprise me. I slowly turned around, almost biting a hole through my lip. What if this Niall guy don't like the way I look? What if I'm not good enough for him? He is one of the world's pop stars!

"Whoa, Oh my god" I was truly surprised. My hair has never ever looked this good before! The style went perfect with my bright shiny, long brown hair. (Hairstyle on the side! xx)

"What do you think?" She smiled patting the top of my head, and gently running her fingers over my up-do. "I'm speechless" I admired my hair-do, over and over again. I haven't really ever gotten my hair done; I just really did it myself. My father told me, there was no point and wouldn't let me or my mother go to any salon.

"Do you think he'll like it?" I asked turning towards her. "I think he will absolutely love it!"

"When do I meet him?" I hope he accepts me for who I am, I'm not going to change myself for a guy that I've never met. "Tomorrow, I'd show you a picture but I'm not allowed to" She gave me an apologizing look, I just nodded in response. I was really scared about this whole thing; everything was just going by so fast. I don't even know anything about him.

His middle name, his favorite food, favorite animal, simple things like that. I know nothing about him, but his name. How was this all going to work out?

Hey guys! :D So this is also edited like the whole story it going to be once I'm done! :) Its completely different isn't it? Welll I hope you like it! Please vote! Please Comment! Please follow! I wanna get this story up hopefully, :)

At least 200 or 300 before the story is over maybe? Cause that would mean a lot to me! But don't think I'm being greedy! No I'm not greedy! Im just hopeing to get it up to that! :D xx

*COMMENT

*VOTE

*FOLLOW PWEASE? ^-^

YOU GUYS ARE MY WORLD!!!!!! :'D xxxxxxxxx

~Jessica <3