Wake Up So We Can Have Sex

"Wake up Mel!" I shook the shoulders of my sleeping friend's body in hopes of waking her up but her eyes didn't open. "Mellllllllllll, wake up!!" She still hadn’t roused so I got on top of her and straddled her. I leaned forward and started to lightly tap on her face. Melanie still hadn't woken up. I groaned and sat up straight while trying to think of ways to wake up my heavy sleeping friend.

I took the time to admire Melanie and how beauty she was. She had blonde hair and blue eyes that adorned a heart shaped face. Her cheekbones were high and she had a cute little button nose that she always pinched when she was annoyed. Her pink lips were full and set into a pout, the way they always did when she slept. I was fully aware of her C Cup breasts that were about to burst out of her white lace bra that matched her panties. She would have been butt naked if I wasn’t here because she claimed that she felt too confined sleeping in clothes; same as I.

  I finally leaned forward against Melanie’s body so that our chests were completely against each other. I aligned my lips with hers and closed my eyes before placing my lips gently onto hers. I started to kiss her soft lips and was surprised when I felt her respond.

Melanie slid her tongue into my mouth and a moan escaped the back of my throat. I began to grind into Melanie and pulled my lips away. Melanie gasped when my lips found a sensitive spot under her jaw. I kissed all around her neck and went back up to her lips, wanting more of them. Our lips did a tango together as my hands leisurely trailed up her body. Once I got to her breasts, I sat up and motioned for Melanie to do the same.

I unhooked her bra and threw it carelessly across the room, watching how her ample breast stood at attention. I pushed her back so that she was lying down again and leaned down to take her right breast into my mouth. I tweaked her nipple gently with my teeth and began sucking on her boob. I seized the other one and began to massage it slowly. I than turned my mouth onto her other boob.

After I was sure I gave proper attention to both breasts, I dragged my kisses down her stomach until I finally reached her panties. I pulled them down until they were off of her and discarded them the same way I did with her bra. I let my fingers wander to her pussy and smiled when I felt that she was wet. I began to rub at her wet pussy as Melanie started to squirm.

“What’s wrong?” I purred. I already knew the answer; her moaning put no doubt in my mind that she wanted me to fuck her.

“Stop teasing me…,” she moaned.

I gave into her wish and inserted a finger into her deep folds. I wriggled my finger inside of her and it wasn’t long before I inserted another one, and another one. Soon, I had three fingers pumping in and out of her, her moaning encouraging me to go faster, deeper, to not stop. Momentarily, she tensed up and I felt her shudder as I felt a warm liquid run down my hands.

            I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked up her juices while looking at her.

            I then brought my face down to her pussy and gave it a quick kiss before lapping up the remaining cum. She grabbed at my hair as I inserted my tongue into her clit and worked it like I was a professional. She ground her pussy into my face and I greedily welcomed it, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer. It took all but a minute for her to cum again and I swallowed every last drop of her sweetness.

I went back up to her lips and gave her a long kiss. She pulled away and smirked at me, “My turn.”

I hurriedly took off my underwear and bra and she gladly helped me. I lied across the bed and moaned as I felt her tongue sweep across my nipple. She sucked on my breasts the same way I did hers and I couldn’t help but feel as though I was in heaven.

After satisfying my breasts, she made her way to my throbbing clit that was getting wetter by the minute. She licked up my pussy and sucked on the lips of my clit. She then inserted her tongue and ate me out. I never knew I could experience so much pleasure. Three fingers soon joined her tongue and my hands were in her hair while I was screaming out her name while I came. She sucked up my juices while I caught my breath and moved her body around so that we were head to toe.

She put her open legs between my open legs so that we were in a scissoring position and then our pussy’s touched. We grinded into each other and moaned as our clits made a slapping sound as they bumped into each other.

“Mmmmm, Mel,” I moaned.  

I brought my hands up to my breasts and began fondling as Mel’s clit rubbing against mine brought me new found pleasures. It wasn’t long before our juices flowed out at the same time and her gooey liquids were mixed with mine.

Mel brought her body up to me and gave me a French kiss and lied down beside me.

“That was amazing,” she gasped.

I nodded.