New Toy

I walked into Morgan’s room to see her lying down on her bed completely naked, playing with herself. Her back was leaning on the headboard and one hand was rubbing her pussy while the other was rubbing her breasts. “Shut the door,” she ordered.

            I shut the door and slowly walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. She looked at me and gave me a lustful look. “I bought a new toy today. Take off your clothes so we can try it.”

            I gave her a pointed look, “Morgan, I have a boyfriend now.”

            Morgan and I was best friend and we would sometimes have sex with each other when we were either bored or horny and there was no male around to satisfy us. We much preferred dick over pussy and she was the only girl I’ve had sex with and vice versa. I guess you could say we were only lesbians when our pussies were desperate for attention.

            She stopped playing with herself and rolled her eyes. “So what. I bet if you called him right now he’d drop everything to join us. Now,” she got up from her position on the headboard and came closer to me, tugging on my shirt, “Take off your clothes so we test my new toy.”

            I sat there helplessly as she hauled off my shirt and unclasped my bra. She threw both of the clothing pieces on the floor beside her bed and skated her hands up and down my body. She pulled all of my hair to one side of my shoulder and began to kiss on my other. She kissed up my neck up onto my jaw and cupped my exposed breasts in her hand.

            I gave into her persuasion and turned around and captured her head in my hands and placed my lips on hers. I plunged my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it sweetly. Her hands still cupped my breasts as we engulfed ourselves in the heated kiss.

            She pulled back and smiled at me, “Atta girl. Now take off those clothes so we can play.”

            I hurriedly detached my clothing as she walked toward her closet and looked through it. Soon, she came out with a strap on dildo. I raised my eyebrows. “This thing will make sure you don’t miss little ole Jeremy tonight,” she smirked.

            She sashayed toward me and cupped my ass, pulling me closer. She forced her hand between us and I felt her at my entrance before she started to rub. I threw my head back and moaned as I felt her hands massaging my pussy.

            She pulled back after a minute and pulled on her dildo. She sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit on her lap. I did as I was told and moaned loudly as I felt the dildo go in deeper and deeper.

Once the whole thing was inside me, I started to move my hips in a circular motion to get the fake dick to hit every spot inside me. I then proceeded to bounce up and down on the dildo and yelled out in pleasure while cupping my bouncing breasts and massaging them. Morgan placed sloppy kissed on my neck and back as she met me halfway in the air. Our movements became faster and faster. We then switched positions with my hands on the bed, ass cocked up in the air and she entered my pussy from behind. Morgan grabbed my hip, pushed herself toward me and then backed up. This went on for a while, the sound of my moans and the sound of clapping from my ass hitting her front filled the room.

            Soon, I felt a shudder go through out my body as I climaxed. I turned around and bent down a little to suck up my sweet juices from the plastic and took it off of Morgan. I put it on myself and climbed onto the bed. Morgan followed me.

            “Lay down on your back,” I demanded. She did as she was told and I positioned myself in front of her. I pulled both of her legs on my shoulders and slowly started to insert the false dick into her entrance. Once it was all the way in, I began to pound the dildo in and out of her pussy and leaned forward to play with her ample breasts that were bouncing around freely. I engulfed the right on in my mouth and the left one in my hand. I twisted her left nipple and flicked my tongue on her right. I scraped my teeth on the area around her nipple and began to suck on it like it was my last meal.

            “Faster! Mel, Faster!” She screamed.

            I picked myself back up and began to focus all my attention on fucking the girl in front of me. I made my movements faster like she asked and watched as she clutched the sheets and bit her lip as beads of sweat formed on her breasts. I swear it was the sexiest thing I ever saw.

            I stopped and removed her legs from my shoulders and laid them on either side of me. I grabbed Morgan’s hands and pulled on them as I stretched out my legs and lied down. She was then on top of me, straddling me, the dildo still inside her. She placed both of her hands on my stomach and began to ride me. Her movements were slow and I took the opportunity to sit up straight and seize her lips. I gave her a lustful moan as she gently bit and pulled on my lower lip. I cupped her as and pushed her even more into me and helped her ride me so that she could be brought the highest pleasure as was I.

            It wasn’t long before I felt her body tense and felt her sticky cum spill on my leg. I let her finish her orgasm before getting up and taking off the dildo and setting it beside us. I then lied down on the bed next to a heavily breathing Morgan and smiled sluggishly.  

            She turned her head toward me and smiled. “Who said we’re done? Put that thing back on or I will.” 

_____________________________________________________________________________

The next to chapters are private. Fan to read